- Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma
- Assam, Tamil Nadu, Chhattisgarh, and Various other locations
- As per UGC Regulations 2018/ AICTE latest Regulations
- Post Graduate degree
- Postgraduate degree or Diploma
- B.E/ B.Tech
- Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Haryana, J&K, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharshtra, Madhya Pradesh, UP, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Odisha, AP, Meghalaya, Assam
- 10th Pass and ITI
- Assam, Tripura, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya
- Postgraduate degree or diploma
- MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM
- Post-Graduate Degree
- Chennai, Gujarat, Karnataka and More
- Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Ranchi, Chandigarh, Daman, Uttar Pradeshh, Chhattisgarh, Meghalaya
- Postgraduate Degree or Diploma
- 10th pass/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Ph.D
- Delhi, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Meghalaya, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Uttarakhand
- MD/ MS/ DNB/ Postgraduate diploma/ MBBS
- Haryana, Himachal Prades, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya, Assam, Odisha, Jammu, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Chennai
- Diploma/ Graduation
- Medical Qualification (As per Standard)
Meghalaya Government Jobs – Career Scope in Meghalaya
The state having about 70% of the area as forested and being the wettest region of India, Meghalaya has predominantly an agrarian economy located in the Northeast part of India with a significant commercial forestry industry. An agricultural state with about 80% of its population depending entirely on agriculture for its livelihood, It is rich in minerals and natural resources. Get all the newly announced Jobs in Meghalaya here on this page.
Electronics, IT, Horticulture, Tourism, and Agro-Processing have been identified as the thrust sectors for industrial development. This specific page is built for the people who are looking for the latest job openings in this state.
Govt. Jobs in Meghalaya – Top Recruiters
Fresher and experienced candidates can get placed in numerous Government Organizations, Institutions like North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, North Eastern Hill University, National Institute of Nutrition, MNREDA, Police, MeECL, High Court, MPSC, and various other departments lying under the state government. Eligible/ Interested candidates who wish to apply for vacancies in the above-mentioned organizations can easily check Employment Newspaper published every week on Sarkari Naukri Updates.
Job seekers wishing to work in these government firms/ sectors need to crack various exams like Police Service Exam, Teachers Eligibility Test, Judicial Services Exam, Civil Judge Junior Division Exam, MPSC Forest Ranger Exam, and many others.
Job Prospects in Meghalaya – Apply Online
Desirous candidates who are looking for Professor Jobs, Dental Officer Jobs, Statistical Officer Jobs, Medical Physicist Jobs, Medical Superintendent Jobs, Medical Officer Jobs, Estate Manager Jobs, Inspector Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Lab Technician Jobs, Research Fellow Jobs, Senior Resident Jobs, Doctor Jobs, Project Assistant Jobs, Engineer Jobs, Lecturer Jobs, Librarian Jobs, Scientist Jobs, and others can apply for various government jobs released timely.
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya Jobs – Educational Qualification
Candidates looking for 12th Pass Jobs, Diploma/ ITI Jobs, B.A/ M.A Jobs, B.E Jobs, B.Arch/ M.Arch Jobs, MD/ MBBS Jobs, MDS Jobs, B.Sc/ M.Sc Jobs, B.Tech/ M.Tech Jobs, MCA Jobs, MBA Jobs, M.Com Jobs, Ph.D. Jobs, Graduation Jobs, Post Graduation Jobs, PG Diploma Jobs, etc. can apply for the above-said positions. M.Sc/ Ph.D. in concerned discipline with required NET/ GATE score also offers a career in teaching and research. Aspirants are advised to visit regularly on this page to find the latest Government Jobs.
Why Latest Govt Jobs for Government Meghalaya Jobs Notifications
Latest Govt Jobs is a one-stop destination that provides its users with all the government jobs in this state as soon as they are released. Our team of experts understands the requisites of manpower in this state. We keep our eyes on any new job openings and notify our users about Upcoming Government Jobs Notifications.