Thanks for your interest in the Latest Govt Jobs blog section! We love your posts because they give us a chance to provide a wide range of topics and expert insights for our readers. Take a look at our article writing guidelines template. Your article must meet the following requirements.
- Content must be original – Please don’t submit articles already published on your blog or elsewhere. Each post must be original and plagiarism-free.
- 500+ Word Post – We accept articles having min 500 words. The number of words is limited to 1000 words.
- Break up your content – Include headings, subheadings, bullets, and any other visual elements to increase the readability of your writing.
- Helpful and informative –The article should be helpful and informative. Readers must learn something new.
- Fluent and error-free – Content must be written in high-level, error-free, and fluent English.
- Always mention sources – If in a writing you’re adding some stats link back to the original source. Back up your claims with source links.
- Add examples – Explain each of your points with real and measurable examples.
- Outbound Links – You can add one backlink. Make sure these links are to authoritative sites.
- Provide HD Pictures – Add HD pictures after every 300 words to illustrate your post. It may be harder with some topics, so skip.
Here’s what we DON’T want!
- Already covered topics, do a quick scan before submitting your article.
- Content that demonstrates a lack of depth of knowledge on a topic.
- Previously published or sponsored content.
- Anything that is offensive or inaccurate.
- Overly promotional content.
- Stock images.
If you’re interested in contributing to the LatestGovtJobs.in blog, please adhere to the guidelines and submit your post to: [email protected]
Ready to start writing?
Provide us the following information:
- A short bio (2-3 sentences) about yourself.
- 1 link to your socials.
- Your best picture.
Thank you for your interest!
Important Point: LatestGovtJobs.in reserves the right to audit posts from time to time, in order to keep our site content fresh and relevant. This may involve adding, editing, or removing text, links, or images; refreshing, redirecting, or consolidating with other articles; or removing the article from publication. In the event that a post is audited, we will make every effort to maintain as much of the original as possible.