- 8th pass/ 10th pass/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ Graduation/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.A/ ITI/ M.Phil/ B.Ed
- Jammu and Kashmir
- 12th pass/ Diploma/ ITI/ B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBBS/ Ph.D/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
- Uttar Pradesh
- 10th pass/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.E./B.Tech/ LLB/ B.A/ M.A
- Himachal Pradesh
- CA/ B.Tech./ B.E./ M. Sc./ M. Tech/ MCA/ MBA/ PGDBM/ Post Graduate Diploma
- Anywhere in India
- 6th pass/ 7th pass/ 8th pass/ 10th pass/ 12th pass/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Graduation/ CA (Inter)/ ICWA (Inter)/ Post-Graduate Degree/ MD/ DNB/ MBA/ M.Ch/ MS
- 10th pass/ 12th pass/ B.Sc Nursing/ Diploma/ Graduation
- 10th pass/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ B.Ed
- 12th pass/ Diploma/ B.Sc
- 10th/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ ITI/ Graduation/ Post Graduation
- 12th pass/ Diploma/ ITI/ Graduation
- D.Pharma/ B.Pharma
- West Bengal
- 10th pass/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ Graduation/
- 12th pass/ Diploma/ Graduation/ PG Diploma
- Madhya Pradesh
- 12th pass/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ MD/ MS/ M.Sc/ DNB
- Anywhere in India
- 8th pass/ Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation
- 8th pass/ 10th pass/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ B.Pharma/ BDS/ B.Sc/ MBBS/ MD/ MS
- Diploma/ B.Sc/ B.Pharma
- 12th pass/ Diploma/ ITI/ B.A/ MD/MS/DNB
- 10th pass/ 12th pass/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ ANM/ GNM
- West Bengal
Pharmacist Jobs in India – Govt. Pharmacist Vacancies – Latest Updates
The pharmaceutical sector has reputed place in the Indian healthcare industry which offers lucrative Pharmacist Jobs in India. Pharmacy is a well-known branch that combines science and technology. In this field, the Pharmacists are healthcare professionals responsible for preparing medicines, recommended dosages that patients should receive. We create this page to ensure Latest Govt Jobs users about the latest govt. pharmacist vacancies.
Some people believe that pharmacy is a field that only offers you jobs in chemist shops, dispensaries, or medical stores. However, this is just a myth. There is a good scope for pharmaceutical jobs in India. To get the new notifications of job openings in this field, keep checking this page on daily basis.
Career scope as a Pharmacist – New Govt. Job Openings – Pharmacist Jobs for Freshers
A person in pharmacy is not restricted from buying or selling medicines. People engaged in this sector have a good career scope as a pharmacist as they are involved in clinical and drug research. Many government agencies, retail pharmaceutical industries, hospitals, pharmacy consultancies, institutions like CCRS, WB Health, TSPSC, MRB, HPSSC, ESICH, ITI Limited, TMC, etc. offer a plethora of job opportunities to the pharmacists.
Aspirants who are looking for PSC Jobs, PSU Jobs, Railway Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs as a pharmacist can get new govt. job openings on this page. We ensure both freshers as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest updates of recruitments in the pharmacy sector.
Eligibility Criteria – Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) – Pharma Courses
Job seekers who wish to start their career in the pharmaceutical sector are required a professional degree/ diploma in this particular field like Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma), Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma), Master’s degree in Pharmacy (M.Pharma), etc. or any course related to it. Institutions like Jamia Hamdard University, Bombay College of Pharmacy, Bundelkhand University, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Smt. Sarojini Ramulamma College of Pharmacy and others provide pharmacy courses as per the norms of the Pharmacy Council of India.
To get enroll in higher education in this field, candidates required to pass-out tests like the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) which is a national level entrance test conducted by AICTE every year. This test facilitates institutes to select eligible candidates for admission in M.Pharma. degree. Apart from this, some other colleges also conduct entrance examinations to enroll students in pharmacy programs. Those who successfully complete their degrees can apply for various B.Pharma Jobs, M.Pharma Jobs, D.Pharma Jobs, Pharmacy Technician Jobs, Pharmacy Clerk Jobs, Pharmacy Assistant Jobs in different govt. Agencies.
Why Latest Govt Jobs for Pharmacist Job Notifications
Sarkari Naukri Updates is a one-stop destination that provides its users with all the government jobs in the pharmacy sector as soon as they released. Our team of experts understands the requisites of the manpower in this field. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming Pharmacist Vacancies – Latest Recruitments in Pharmacy Industry.