- 12th Pass
- Uttar Pradesh
- Graduation/ B.E/ B.Tech/ ITI Diploma
- 8th/ 10th/ 12th/ ITI Diploma/ MD/ MS/ M.Sc/ MA/ BCS/ BCA/ BSC/ MCA/ M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Pharm.
- 10th/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Graduation/ Diploma ITI/ PG Diploma
- Graduation/ B.E/ Diploma
- Andhra Pradesh
- 10th/ Graduation/ B.Sc/ Diploma
- 10th/ ITI/ PG Diploma
- Andhra Pradesh
- Graduation/ B.E/ PG Diploma
- Graduation/ Post Graduation/ MBBS/ MD/ DNB/ Ph.D
- Uttarakhand, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Meghalaya, Rajasthan, Odisha, Gujarat, Delhi, Bihar
- 12th Pass
- 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ BBA/ BBS/ BBM/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ PG Diploma
- 12th/ Diploma
- Tamil Nadu
- 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Post Graduation/ MD/ MBA/ M.Sc/ MA/ B.Sc/ M.Lib
- Graduation/ B.E/ B.Tech/ PG Diploma
- Anywhere in India
- 10th/ B.Sc/ MBA/ BBA/ PG Diploma/ Graduation
- B.E/ B.Tech/ ITI/ Diploma
- 8th/ 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ B.Com/ BBA/ B.Sc/ Diploma
- Post Graduation/ PG Diploma/ Ph.D/ M.Sc/ B.Pharm/ D.Pharm/ MD/ MS
- 12th/ Graduation/ B.Sc/ PG Diploma
- West Bengal
Technician Jobs in India – Govt. Technician Vacancies
If you thought of working with autos, tubes, microscopes, and a high-tech lab is appealing to you, then opt for the technician as a career. A person employed in this profile is responsible for resolving problems related to the operations of the equipment. There are various types in this profession, for example, Electronics, OT, Automation and Lab, etc. depending on the employer and organisation.
Almost every sector such as PSU, PSC, Educational, Medical, etc. offers technician jobs. Every year a large number of Govt. Technician Vacancies released to hire eligible candidates but discovering the latest notifications and things related to it is a big problem for job seekers. Therefore we created this exclusive page to inform LatestGovtJobs visitors about the latest Govt. Technician Jobs in India, latest notification, eligibility, and also important dates.
Top Recruiters – New Govt. Job Openings – Technician Jobs for Freshers
To meet the increased demand for technicians in the government sector different govt. departments release a number of employment opportunities to hire eligible persons. Each organization has a different set of work to handle such as workshops, labs or offices.
Many government agencies like NPCIL, MECL, ACTREC, IITRAM, NIRT etc. are the top recruiters. Therefore we can say, there is a bright future for those who are willing to start their career in this field.
Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification
Generally, the technician posts are based on the subjects of Technology, Science, and Engineering. Candidates who completed their study with certifications like ITI/ Diploma, B.Tech/ M.Tech, Associate’s degree in Electrical Technology, B.Sc/ M.Sc, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information System/Computer Technology, and other qualifications in the related field can opt job role in this area. For Dental Tech and Auto Technicians, only high school education with practical skills is required to get started.
Why LatestGovtJobs for Technician Job Notifications?
LatestGovtJobs is one stop destination that provides its users all the government jobs in this sector as soon as they released. Our team of experts understands the requirement of technicians in government sector. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming Vacancies – Latest Recruitments.