- Diploma/ Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Doctoral Degree
- 8th pass/ 10th pass/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ Graduation/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ M.A/ ITI/ M.Phil/ B.Ed
- Jammu and Kashmir
- 10th pass/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.E./B.Tech/ LLB/ B.A/ M.A
- Himachal Pradesh
- 7th pass/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ ITI/ DNB/ B.PED/ B.A/ B. Sc./B.Com/ M.Sc/ M.Ch/ MD/ MS/ MBBS/ CA/ICWA
- 12th pass/ Diploma/ Bachelor degree
- 10th pass/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
- 10th pass/ 12th pass/ B.Sc Nursing/ Diploma/ Graduation
- 10th pass/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ Graduation
- MBBS/ MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DRM/ DNB/ Ph.D/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ LLB/ Graduation/
- 12th pass/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation
- Tamil Nadu
- 10th pass/ ITI
- Anywhere in India
- 12th pass/ 10th pass/ Diploma/ MBBS/ GNM/ B.Sc Nusring/ Master’s degree
- 10th pass/ Diploma/ ITI/ Graduation
- 12th pass/ Diploma/ B.Sc
- Diploma/ ITI/ B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- 8th/ 10th/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ ITI/ Graduation/ Post Graduation
- 10th/ 12th pass/ Graduation/ Doctoral degree
- 10th pass/ ITI/ Graduation
- 12th pass/ 10th pass/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation/ B.Sc
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Andhra Pradesh
Technician Jobs in India – Govt. Technician Vacancies – Latest Updates
If you thought of working with autos, tubes, microscopes, and a high-tech lab is appealing to you, then opt technician as a career. A person employed in this profile is responsible for resolving problems related to the operations of the equipment. There are various types in this profession, for example, Electronics, OT, Automation and Lab etc. depending on the employer and organisation.
Here on this page you can find all the latest Jobs for Technicians in India as soon as they released.
Career scope as an Technician – New Govt. Job Openings – Technician Jobs for Freshers
To meet the increased demand for technicians in the government sector different govt. departments release a number of employment opportunities to hire eligible persons. Each organisation has a different set of work to handle such as workshops, labs or offices.
Many government agencies like NPCIL, MECL, ACTREC, IITRAM, NIRT etc. and others offer good salary package to aspirants who wish to work in this profession. Therefore we can say, there is a bright future for those who are willing to start their career in this field.
Eligibility Criteria – Educational Qualification
Generally, the tech posts are based on the subjects of Technology, Science, and Engineering. Candidates completed their study with certifications like ITI/ Diploma, B.Tech/ M.Tech, Associate’s degree in Electrical Technology, B.Sc/ M.Sc, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information System/Computer Technology, and other qualifications in the related field can opt job role in this area. For Dental Tech and Auto Technicians, only high school education with practical skills is required to get started.
Why Sarkari Naukri Updates for Technician Job Notifications
Sarkari Naukri Updates is one stop destination that provides its users all the government jobs in this sector as soon as they released. Our team of experts understands the requisites of the manpower in this field. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming Vacancies – Latest Recruitments.