Indian Overseas Bank recruitment 2022
- TPSC Recruitment 2023 – 16 Election Inspectors
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 921 Supervisor and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 56 Food Safety Officers
- BPSC Recruitment 2023 – 170461 School Teachers
- NLC Recruitment 2023 – 500 Industrial Trainees
- ITBP Recruitment 2023 – 81 Head Constables
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 255 Librarians
- NHM MP Recruitment 2023 – 2877 Staff Nurses
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023 – 52 Faculty Posts
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 – 129 Station Officers
Get all the latest IOB recruitment updates of Indian Overseas Bank. Follow this Government organisation the "Indian Overseas Bank recruitment" page for latest Govt IOB Jobs notifications.
The Indian Overseas Bank is a major public sector bank headquartered in Chennai. The bank has about 3400 domestic branches, including 1150 branches in Tamil Nadu, 3 extension counters and has overseas presence in five countries. IOB has an ISO certified in-house Information Technology department, which had developed the software for its banking operations. It is part-owner of a joint-venture bank in Malaysia.
Job Prospects in IOB – Eligibility Criteria
The Indian Overseas Bank is not only responsible for spreading beneficial and convenient banking schemes around the world but also offers various job opportunities to the willing ones. The organization provides Manager Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Officer Jobs, Cashier Jobs, and various other jobs. Candidates holding qualifications like CA, B.Com., M.Com. and other Graduation, Post Graduation Degree or relevant experience holders can apply for the above positions. We timely update the job-seeking fresher as well as experienced applicants regarding the latest CA Jobs, Graduation Jobs, Post Graduation Jobs and much more.
How to Apply for IOB Jobs?
Following steps need to be followed by the candidates:-
- Firstly, go to the official website: www.iob.in
- Click on the employment button/ section.
- Click on the link of a particular job advertisement for which you want to apply.
- Read the job details and start applying as per the instructions given in the advertisement.
- If the application process is online, one must apply through the link given for the online application.
- If the application process is offline, one should send all the relevant documents with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for IOB Vacancy – IOB Hiring
The Indian Overseas Bank recruitment procedure includes written tests, professional tests followed by personal interview. Bookmark this page to get all the latest IOB Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Bank Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.