Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata recruitment 2022
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 67 Jr. Account Assistants
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2023 – 35 Faculty Posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 242 Account Assistants
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 244 Assistant Engineers
Get all the latest ISI recruitment updates of Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata. Follow this Government organisation the "Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata recruitment" page for latest Govt ISI Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for ISI Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download ISI Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming Indian Statistical Institute Job Opportunities.
Founded in Kolkata on 17th December 1931, Indian Statistical Institute is an autonomous institute of national importance devoted to research, teaching, and application of social sciences, natural sciences and statistics. With regional centres in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Tezpur and Offices located in various cities in India, ISI is engaged in activities of Statistical Quality Control and Operations Research.
Jobs Prospects in ISI – Eligibility Criteria
ISI offers excellent job opportunities for project-based contract positions like Project Linked Persons, Project Assistant and Project Manager. Job seekers can also apply for Government Teaching Jobs like Professor, Assistant Professor and other teaching faculty jobs which are published by the institute from time to time. Get all the newly announced Assistant Jobs, Manager Jobs, Professor Jobs here on this page. Candidates need to be M.Sc/ Ph.D for research-based project positions with valid experience. Sarkari Naukri Updates inform both freshers as well as experienced candidates regarding M.Sc Jobs, Ph.D. Jobs, Graduation Jobs and many other jobs in ISI.
How to Apply for ISI Jobs
Here are the detailed steps for how candidates can apply for different positions in this organization:-
- Go to the official website: www.isical.ac.in.
- Click on the employment button/ section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for ISI Hiring – ISI Vacancy
Indian Statistical Institute recruitment procedure covers written test, practical test and personal interview. Bookmark this page for all latest ISI Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking different Universities/Colleges Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you with all the latest recruitments, Sarkari result, govt. jobs and upcoming Sarkari exams available in this institute.
Ans: Indian Statistical Institute released the job notification for JRF, Nurse, Assistant Professor, Scientist and many more. Candidates can check the latestgovtjobs Indian Statistical Institute recruitment page for recent updates.
Candidates must be a citizen of India and for more details check our website. Please note, the eligibility criteria depends on the type of post.
Candidates can apply through the official link on the recruitment page. The stepwise procedure to apply for the Indian Statistical Institute will be mentioned in the PDF. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying.
The Selection Procedure includes the Interview and Document Verification. The procedure of selection may vary from post to post.
The age limit of the Govt Jobs of the Indian Statistical Institute may be different according to the various posts. So candidates should always check the age limit given in the Notification PDF before applying.