Film and Television Institute of India recruitment 2022
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 771 Specialist Doctors
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 53 Inspectors
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Assistant Surgeons
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Research Assistants
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
Get all the latest FTII recruitment updates of Film and Television Institute of India. Follow this Government organisation the "Film and Television Institute of India recruitment" page for latest Govt FTII Jobs notifications.
Film and Television Institute of India was established as Film Institute of India in 1960 on the erstwhile Prabhat Studio premises at Pune and was renamed in 1971. FTII is administered by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. In 1971, the institute started in-service training programs for India’s public broadcaster i.e. Doordarshan.
Job Prospects in FTII – Eligibility Criteria
Film and Television Institute of India provides lucrative job opportunities to the people who wish to work in this organization as Professor, Assistant Professor, IT Manager, Supervisor, Medical Officer, Consultant, Gym Instructor, Demonstrator, and others. Get all the newly announced Professor Jobs, Manager Jobs, Officer Jobs here on this page. Candidates holding qualifications like 10th Pass, B.E, B.Sc, MBBS, MCA, and other relevant degrees/ diploma holders can apply for above-said positions. Sarkari Naukri Blog inform both freshers as well as experienced candidates regarding B.E Jobs, B.Sc Jobs, MCA Jobs and many other jobs in FTII.
How to Apply for FTII Jobs?
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for a job:-
- Firstly, go to the official website: www.ftii.ac.in
- Click on the Vacancies section.
- Click on the particular job advertisement link for which you want to apply.
- Read the job details carefully and start applying.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- In the case of offline application, you will have to send all the relevant documents with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for FTII Vacancy – FTII Hiring
Film and Television Institute of India recruitment procedure covers written tests, practical tests, and personal interviews. Bookmark this page for all the latest FTII Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking for Media/ Journalism Jobs or any other job can check this page for daily job news in this institute. Here we provide you with all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.