Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India recruitment 2022
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 921 Supervisor and Others
- BPSC Recruitment 2023 – 170461 School Teachers
- ITBP Recruitment 2023 – 81 Head Constables
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 255 Librarians
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 – 621 Sub Inspectors
- Indian Army Recruitment 2023 – 90 TES Posts
- TNPSC Recruitment 2023 – 245 Civil Judges
- NHAI Recruitment 2023 – 50 Deputy Managers
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 583 Excise Constables
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 – 129 Station Officers
Get all the latest BPPI recruitment updates of Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India. Follow this Government organisation the "Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India recruitment" page for latest Govt BPPI Jobs notifications.
Established on 1st December 2008, Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India comprises of all the Pharma Central Public Sector Undertakings under the Department of Pharmaceuticals. BPPI will bring about effective collaboration and cooperation in furthering the working and resources of these organizations. It coordinates the marketing of the generic drugs through the Jan Aushadhi stores and coordinates with hospitals in preparation for the formulary.
Job Prospects in BPPI – Eligibility Criteria
Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India provides lucrative job opportunities to the people who wish to work in this organization as Head, Chief Executive Officer, Deputy Manager, General Manager, Director, Pharmacist, and others. Get all the newly announced Officer Jobs, Manager Jobs, Director Jobs here on this page. Candidates holding qualifications like B.Sc, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, M.Sc, MBA and another relevant degree/ diploma holders can apply for the above-said positions. Sarkari Naukri Blog informs both freshers as well as experienced candidates regarding B.Sc/ M.Sc Jobs, B.Pharma/ M.Pharma Jobs, MBA Jobs and many other jobs in BPPI.
How to Apply for BPPI Jobs?
Following steps need to be followed by the candidates:-
- Firstly, go to the official website: janaushadhi.gov.in
- Click on the employment button/ section.
- Click on the link of a particular job advertisement for which you want to apply.
- Read the job details and start applying as per the instructions given in the advertisement.
- If the application process is online, one must apply through the link given for the online application.
- If the application process is offline, one should send all the relevant documents with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for BPPI Vacancy – BPPI Hiring
Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India Recruitment procedure covers written tests, practical tests, and personal interviews. Bookmark this page for all the latest BPPI Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Government Jobs in Delhi or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.