Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited recruitment 2022
|1||BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam Admit Card Out|
|2||BHEL Engineer/ Executive Trainee CBT Admit Card Out|
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 771 Specialist Doctors
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 53 Inspectors
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Assistant Surgeons
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Research Assistants
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
Get all the latest BHEL recruitment updates of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. Follow this Government organisation the "Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited recruitment" page for latest Govt BHEL Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for BHEL Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download BHEL Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Job Opportunities.
One of the largest engineering and manufacturing companies, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products and services for core sectors of the economy, viz. Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (Railways), Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas and allied sectors. Founded in 1964, this public sector undertaking was granted prestigious Maharatna status in 2013 by Govt of India for its outstanding track record and vast scale of operations. BHEL’s greatest strength is its highly skilled and committed workforce that has been the cornerstone of its journey success.
Jobs and Eligibility Criteria in BHEL
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited offers various technical & non-technical profiles like Trade Apprentices, Graduate & Diploma Apprentices, Engineer Trainee, Technician, Supervisor and another engineering, non-engineering positions. Get all the newly announced Medical Consultant Jobs, Apprentice Jobs, Electrical Engineer Jobs in this company. 10th pass, 12th pass, Diploma, B.E, B.Com, M.Sc, M.A, Graduation and Post Graduation candidates can apply for the above-mentioned positions. We keep on updating both fresher as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest Diploma Jobs, M.Tech Jobs and others.
Steps to Apply for BHEL Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: www.bhel.com
- Click on the Recruitment section.
- Click on the link of a particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for BHEL Vacancy – BHEL Hiring
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited recruitment procedure covers written test, practical test and personal interview. Bookmark this page for all latest BHEL Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking for PSU Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you with all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.
Ans: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Offers jobs like Director, Officer, Consultant, Senior Advisor, Medical Officer, Fitter, Electrician, Engineer and many more.
Candidates can apply through the official link on the recruitment page. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for the job vacancy.
Selection Procedure for applying for any post of the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited may vary post to post. Aspirants can join the job only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the recruiting agency.
Age limit in the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited may vary according to posts. So, the candidates can check the age limit according to the post.
Candidate must be a Indian citizen. Candidates have 12th, Diploma, graduation, B.E/ B.Tech, MBA etc to apply for the respective posts in BHEL. Experienced candidates can also apply in the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited.