National Recruitment Agency – NRA as an autonomous and self-reliant body to conduct a Common Eligibility Test (CET) to shortlist candidates for recruitment in Government sector. This recruitment agency provides the same test platform to all candidates at the nearest District HQ, particularly those in rural areas/Aspirational Districts. NRA would help in handling the online tests, especially in the Aspirational Districts/ rural areas. It shall also be responsible for answering queries/complaints/ grievances of candidates through a 24×7 Help Line.
Objectives of the NRA:-
- To mitigate the hardships being faced by candidates who have to appear for multiple examinations conducted by multiple recruitment agencies, for such posts for which similar eligibility conditions have been prescribed.
- Saving in multiple application fees, travelling and other costs to appear in these examinations.
- To meet its objectives to conduct Common Eligibility Tests (CETs) and such other recruitment tests, as the Central Government may direct.
- NRA improve access to rural candidates by setting up at least one test centre in every district.
- Its increase the frequency of CET at each level and to facilitate candidates to schedule tests and choose a centre of their choice.
- Conduct quality screening tests of relevant recruitments for the participating agencies.
- Facilitate employment generation – CET score could be shared with other recruiting agencies in the Central Government, State Governments/ Union Territories, PSU, autonomous bodies, and Private Sector on MoU/ Cost-sharing basis, for appointment in their organizations.
Logo Contest for the National Recruitment Agency
The Indian government has announced a logo contest for the National Recruitment Agency (NRA). The Indian citizens are eligible to participate in this contest. Even Government employees who wish to participate in this competition should have prior permission from their employer. The logo will represent the spirit of the activities of the NRA. 119 entries have been made on the Official portal out of which 1 has been approved and 118 entries are under review. The Interested candidates can apply for this contest and the last date to submit the logo and description is 31 October 2020.
National Recruitment Agency (NRA) Logo Contest Instruction:-
- Every Indian Citizen can participate in the logo contest.
- The candidates can apply for this contest till 31 October 2020.
- There is no entry fee for the contest.
- The best entry in the logo contest will win 25,000 prizes.
- The winner will be notified through an email address.
- The participants have to submit a brief description of the logo in Hindi or English along with the image.
For More Details – Click Here