Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment 2022
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 67 Jr. Account Assistants
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2023 – 35 Faculty Posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 242 Account Assistants
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 244 Assistant Engineers
Get all the latest UIDAI recruitment updates of Unique Identification Authority of India. Follow this Government organisation the "Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment" page for latest Govt UIDAI Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for UIDAI Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download UIDAI Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming Unique Identification Authority of India Job Opportunities.
Established on 12 July 2016, The Unique Identification Authority of India is a statutory body established by the Government of India, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. UIDAI was established with the objective to issue Unique Identification numbers (UID) named as ‘Aadhaar’ to all citizens of India that is robust enough to eliminate fake identities.
Job Prospects in UIDAI – Eligibility Criteria
The Unique Identification Authority of India is not only responsible for the creation of Unique Identification numbers or Aadhaar enrolments but also offers various job opportunities. The organization provides jobs like Technical Officer Jobs, Senior Accounts Officer Jobs, Assistant Accounts Officer Jobs, Accountant Jobs, Deputy Director Jobs, Section Officer Jobs, Stenographer Jobs, and other various posts. Candidates holding qualifications like BCA, B.Sc., Diploma, and other Graduation, Post Graduation degrees or relevant experience holders can apply for the above positions. We timely update the job seeking fresher as well as experienced applicants regarding the latest Graduation Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Post Graduation Jobs and much more.
How to Apply for UIDAI Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: www.uidai.gov.in
- Click on the employment button/ section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for UIDAI Vacancy – UIDAI Hiring
UIDAI Recruitment procedure includes written tests, professional tests followed by personal interview. Bookmark this page to get all the latest UIDAI Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.