Sikkim Public Service Commission recruitment 2022
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 67 Jr. Account Assistants
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2023 – 35 Faculty Posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 242 Account Assistants
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 244 Assistant Engineers
Get all the latest SPSC recruitment updates of Sikkim Public Service Commission. Follow this Government organisation the "Sikkim Public Service Commission recruitment" page for latest Govt SPSC Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for SPSC Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download SPSC Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming Sikkim Public Service Commission Job Opportunities.
Came into existence in 1978 but started functioning from 1982, Sikkim Public Service Commission is owned and control by State Government of India. Advising government in the related matters, handling disciplinary cases and conducting examinations for appointments to the services of the state are the main objectives of SPSC.
Jobs and Eligibility Criteria in SPSC
The PSC issue notification for the recruitment of various jobs like Officer Jobs, Civil Servant Jobs, Stenographer Jobs, Field Assistant Jobs, Sub Fire Officer Jobs, Information Assistant Jobs, Bio-Medical Engineer Jobs, Staff Nurse Jobs, Audit Officer Jobs, Technical Officer Jobs, Translator on contract, promotion and direct basis. In most of the cases, Graduation/ Degree from recognized university remains the minimum qualification for applying for above-mentioned posts. Candidates with higher education can also apply for jobs like M.Tech Jobs, MCA Jobs, M.Sc Jobs can also apply.
Steps to Apply for SPSC Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: www.spscskm.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment section.
- Click on the link of a particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for SPSC Vacancy – SPSC Hiring
Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment procedure includes written tests, professional tests followed by personal interview. Bookmark this page to get all the latest SPSC Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking SPSC Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organisation. Here we provide you with all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.