Sikkim Police recruitment 2022
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 921 Supervisor and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 56 Food Safety Officers
- BPSC Recruitment 2023 – 170461 School Teachers
- ITBP Recruitment 2023 – 81 Head Constables
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 255 Librarians
- NHM MP Recruitment 2023 – 2877 Staff Nurses
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023 – 52 Faculty Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2023 – 20 Engineer Trainees
- THDC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Jr. Engineer Trainees
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 583 Excise Constables
Get all the latest Sikkim Police recruitment updates on Sarkari Naukri Updates. Follow this Government organisation the "Sikkim Police recruitment" page for latest Govt Job notifications.
Sikkim Police is the law enforcement agency formulated by the Government of Sikkim to protect and serve the people. Being headed by Director General of Police, it employs a large number of people to patrol the streets.
Job Prospects in Sikkim Police – Eligibility Criteria
Sikkim Police provides employment opportunities to thousands of masses every year, mainly with profiles like Constable, Sub-Inspector, Civic Volunteer, Deputy Superintendent, Armed Police Constable, Follower, GD Constable, Wireless Supervisor (Technical), Engineer, Special Officer, Driver and many more. Get all the newly announced Constable Jobs, Inspector Jobs, Supervisor Jobs notifications on this page. 10th pass, 12th pass, B.E, B.Tech, B.Com, M.E, M.Tech, Graduate, Post Graduate degree holders can apply for the above said posts. We keep on updating both fresher as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest M.Tech Jobs, B.E Jobs, 12th Pass Jobs and others.
How to Apply for Sikkim Police Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: sikkimpolice.nic.in
- Click on the employment button/ section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for Sikkim Police Vacancy – Sikkim Police Hiring
Sikkim Police Recruitment process covers written tests, professional tests followed by personal interview. Bookmark this page to get all the latest Sikkim Police Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Police Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.