Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences recruitment 2022
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 53 Inspectors
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 771 Specialist Doctors
- JKPSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Assistant Surgeons
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Research Assistants
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
Get all the latest RIMS recruitment updates of Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences. Follow this Government organisation the "Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences recruitment" page for latest Govt RIMS Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for RIMS Jharkhand Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download RIMS Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences Job Opportunities.
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences was established in 1960 and was originally called Rajendra Medical College Hospital. The medical college came into existence in February 1965. RIMS provides free medical service to patients along with essential drugs. The mission of the institute is to provide excellent and affordable health care services to the people it serve. The institute offers Under Graduate Programmes and Post Graduate Programmes in medical science.
Job Prospects in RIMS Jharkhand – Eligibility Criteria
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences provides lucrative job opportunities to the people who wish to work in this organization as Research Scientist, Research Assistant, Lab Technician, Professor, Senior Resident, Nurse, Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator and others. Get all the newly announced Professor Jobs, Senior Resident Jobs, Scientist Jobs here on this page. Candidates holding qualifications like 12th Pass, MBBS, B.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, MD, M.Sc, M.Tech, Ph.D. and other relevant degree/ diploma holders can apply for above-said positions. Sarkari Naukri Updates inform both freshers as well as experienced candidates regarding MD/ MBBS Jobs, Ph.D. Jobs, B.Sc/ M.Sc Jobs and many other jobs in RIMS.
How to Apply for RIMS Jharkhand Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: rimsranchi.org
- Click on the Careers section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for RIMS Jharkhand Vacancy – RIMS Jharkhand Hiring
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences recruitment procedure covers written test, practical test and personal interview. Bookmark this page for all latest RIMS Jharkhand Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Medical Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you with all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.
Ans: Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi Offers jobs like Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Medical Officer, Senior Resident, Scientist, Assistant Professor and many more.
Candidates can apply through the official link on the recruitment page. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for the job vacancy.
Selection Procedure for applying for any post of the Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences may vary post to post. Aspirants can join the job only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the recruiting agency.
Age limit in the Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences may vary according to posts. So, the candidates can check the age limit according to the post.
Candidate must be a Indian citizen. Candidates have 12th, Diploma, Graduation, B.E/ B.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc etc to apply for the respective posts in RIMS. Experienced candidates can also apply in the Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences