Prasar Bharati recruitment 2022
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 771 Specialist Doctors
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 53 Inspectors
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Assistant Surgeons
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Research Assistants
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
Get all the latest Prasar Bharati recruitment updates on Sarkari Naukri Updates. Follow this Government organisation the "Prasar Bharati recruitment" page for latest Govt Job notifications.
Free Job Alert for Prasar Bharati Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download Prasar Bharati Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming Prasar Bharati Job Opportunities.
Prasar Bharati, a statutory autonomous body established under the Prasar Bharati Act, came into existence on 23-November-1997. Prasar Bharati comprises Doordarshan Television Network and All India Radio, which were earlier media units of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
Job Prospects in Prasar Bharati – Eligibility Criteria
Prasar Bharati offers lucrative job opportunities in different locations for profiles like Broadcast Executive, News Editor, Journalist, Content Manager, Production Assistant, Makeup Assistant, Graphic Designer, Digital Presenters, News Reader, Anchor, Deputy Director, Translator, Marketing Manager, and many other vacancies on deputation and short-term basis. Get all the newly announced Manager Jobs, Assistant Jobs, Director Jobs here on this page. Aspirants with the relevant degree like Master’s in Mass Communication, Master’s in Journalism, MBA, PG Diplomas in different disciplines, Graduate Degrees in Designing, Marketing, Language Translation, Videography, etc. and experience in the required field can opt excellent career opportunities in this organization. We keep on updating both fresher as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest MBA Jobs, BJMC/ MJMC Jobs, PG Diploma Jobs and others.
How to Apply for Prasar Bharati Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: prasarbharati.gov.in
- Click on the employment button/ section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for Prasar Bharati Vacancy – Prasar Bharati Hiring
Prasar Bharati Recruitment process covers written test, technical test and interview round. The written test is of two types – objective and descriptive which includes Reasoning, Technical Aptitude, Quantitative and English. Final selection is based on the face to face interview. Follow this page to get all the latest Prasar Bharati Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Media/ Journalism Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.
Ans: Prasar Bharati released the job notification such as Assignment Coordinator, Copywriter Gr.-II, Broadcast Executive, Guest Coordinator, Director, Reporter etc. So candidates can visit the Prasar Bharati recruitment page and if you are eligible for the job.
Candidates must be a citizen of India and for more details check our website. Please note, the eligibility criteria depends on the type of the post.
Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for any jobs. The stepwise procedure to apply for the jobs will be mentioned in the PDF released by Prasar Bharati. Candidates can get the Official Link provided on the recruitment page.
The Selection Procedure includes the Interview/ Exam. The procedure of selection may vary from post to post.
The age limit of the Govt Jobs of Prasar Bharati may be different according to the various posts. So candidates should always check the age limit given the Notification.