Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission recruitment 2022
- TPSC Recruitment 2023 – 16 Election Inspectors
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 921 Supervisor and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 56 Food Safety Officers
- BPSC Recruitment 2023 – 170461 School Teachers
- NLC Recruitment 2023 – 500 Industrial Trainees
- ITBP Recruitment 2023 – 81 Head Constables
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 255 Librarians
- NHM MP Recruitment 2023 – 2877 Staff Nurses
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023 – 52 Faculty Posts
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 – 129 Station Officers
Get all the latest OSSSC recruitment updates of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission. Follow this Government organisation the "Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission recruitment" page for latest Govt OSSSC Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for OSSSC Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming OSSSC Job Opportunities.
Established in 2012, the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission was set in accordance with (Dist. Cadre) Rules-2012. The Government has entrusted the OSSSC with the responsibility of conducting recruitment examinations for district cadre Group-C Civil posts.
Job Prospects in OSSSC – Eligibility Criteria
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission not only conduct examinations but also offers various career options to the people who wish to work in this organization as Warder, Supervisor, Village Agriculture Worker, Field Surveyor, Junior Clerk, Revenue Inspector, Amin, Stenographer and others. Get all the newly announced Clerk Jobs, Inspector Jobs, Stenographer Jobs, Supervisor Jobs here on this page. Job aspirants having a qualification like 10th, ITI, BA, B.Com, BCA, BBA and other relevant degrees/ diploma can apply for the above-mentioned profiles. Sarkari Naukri Updates ensures both the freshers as well as experienced candidates regarding 12th pass Jobs, B.Sc Jobs, B.Com Jobs, BCA Jobs, Diploma Jobs in OSSSC.
How to Apply for OSSSC Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: www.osssc.gov.in
- Click on the Career section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for OSSSC Vacancy – OSSSC Hiring
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission recruitment procedure covers written test in two stages – preliminary and mains. Bookmark this page for all the latest OSSSC Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Odisha Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you with all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.
Ans: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission releases notification to fill Warder, Supervisor, Village Agriculture Worker, Field Surveyor, Junior Clerk, Revenue Inspector, Amin, Stenographer and many other job vacancies.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit varies from post to post. Please note, the eligibility criteria depends on the type of the post released by Commission. For more details check our Job Portal.
First candidates should check the official notification released by Odisha SSSC. Check eligibility and apply only when you meet the eligibility criteria. After applying the commission will shortlist the eligible candidates. Finally, aspirants can join the job only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission.
Candidates who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria can apply for Sarkari Naukri Odisha SSSC Vacancy from the official link provided on the OSSSC recruitment page. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for a vacancy.
To check the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission Govt Jobs you need to visit latestgovtjobs.in the website and there you will get all the latest jobs vacancies of the commission.