Odisha Public Service Commission recruitment 2022
|1||OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 176 Conservator and Others|
|2||OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 105 Homoeopathic Officers|
|1||OPSC PGT Written Exam 2022 List Released|
|2||OPSC IMO Recruitment Exam Result Released|
|3||OPSC AFDO Main Written Exam Result Released|
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 921 Supervisor and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 56 Food Safety Officers
- BPSC Recruitment 2023 – 170461 School Teachers
- ITBP Recruitment 2023 – 81 Head Constables
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 255 Librarians
- NHM MP Recruitment 2023 – 2877 Staff Nurses
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023 – 52 Faculty Posts
- THDC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Jr. Engineer Trainees
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 583 Excise Constables
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 – 129 Station Officers
Get all the latest OPSC recruitment updates of Odisha Public Service Commission. Follow this Government organisation the "Odisha Public Service Commission recruitment" page for latest Govt OPSC Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for OPSC Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download OPSC Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming Odisha Public Service Commission Job Opportunities.
A Public Service Commission is a state authority which constituted by the constitution of India to advise the government on various matters. Likewise, the Odisha Public Service Commission was formed as joint PSC for Bihar and Odisha and later divided on April 1, 1949. Now The OPSC expertise in the matter of conduction selection procedures of multiple jobs posting for the Government of Odisha.
Jobs and Eligibility Criteria in OPSC
OPSC provides job opportunities like Traffic Constable, Scientific Officer, Technical Director, Lecturer, Assistant Director, Professor, Surgeon etc. in this organization. Get all the Newly announced Officer Jobs, Lecturer Jobs, Professor Jobs, Assistant Govt Jobs here on this page. Job seekers with 10th-12th certification, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma/ ITI, B.Ed, PhD can apply for the positions. We keep on updating both fresher as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest Graduate Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Post Graduation Jobs, PhD Jobs and others. Get all the newly announced State Public Service Commission Recruitment notifications on this page.
Steps to Apply for OPSC Jobs
Here are the detailed steps for how candidates can apply for different positions in this organization:-
- Go to the Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in.
- Click on the Advertisement/Career section.
- Click on the link of a particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for OPSC Vacancy – OPSC Hiring
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment procedure covers written test, trade test, skill test and interview depending on the requirement of the manpower. Bookmark this page to get all the latest OPSC Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking different SPSC jobs or any other jobs can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you with all the recruitments, Sarkari Result, govt. jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exam available in this commission.
Ans: Odisha Public Service Commission releases notification to fill Traffic Constable, Scientific Officer, Technical Director, Lecturer, Assistant Director, Professor, Surgeon and many other Govt job vacancies.
The minimum and the maximum age limit varies from post to post. Please note, the eligibility criteria depends on the type of the position. For more details check our website.
First candidates should check the OPSC official notification released by the Commission. Check eligibility and apply only when you meet the eligibility criteria. After applying, the commission will shortlist the eligible candidates for the Written Test/ Personal Interview. Finally, aspirants can join the job only when he/she qualifies in all the selection stages set by the commission.
Candidates who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria can apply for Sarkari Naukri in Odisha Public Service Commission from the official link provided on the recruitment page. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for a job.
To check OPSC Govt Jobs you need to visit latestgovtjobs.in the website and there you will get all the latest jobs vacancies.