Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited recruitment 2022
|1||ONGC Non-Executives Recruitment 2019 DV/ PST List|
|2||ONGC Non-Executive Phase-1 2019 Result Released|
|3||ONGC Geophysicist and AEE (GT-2012) Select List Released|
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 921 Supervisor and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 56 Food Safety Officers
- BPSC Recruitment 2023 – 170461 School Teachers
- ITBP Recruitment 2023 – 81 Head Constables
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 255 Librarians
- NHM MP Recruitment 2023 – 2877 Staff Nurses
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023 – 52 Faculty Posts
- THDC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Jr. Engineer Trainees
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 583 Excise Constables
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 – 129 Station Officers
Get all the latest ONGC recruitment updates of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Follow this Government organisation the "Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited recruitment" page for latest Govt ONGC Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for ONGC Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download ONGC Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Job Opportunities.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Maharatna, is the largest producer of natural gas and crude oil which contributes 70% of Indian domestic production. ONGC ranks 20th globally and top in India among the energy company. It is one of the highest profit- making company having service capabilities in areas of Production, Exploration of oil, gas and related services. Talking about its competitive strength, ONGC owns and operates more than 26,000 Km of pipelines in India with a strong intellectual property base.
Jobs and Eligibility Criteria in ONGC
Throughout the year, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited recruits various Graduate Trainees, Security Officer, Medical Officers, Assistant and Trade Apprentices like Driver-cum-Fitter, Electrician, Turner, Welder Machinist, Human Resource Executive, Finance and Accounts Officer, Laboratory Assistant etc. Get all the newly announced Officer jobs, Assistant Jobs, Electrician Jobs here on this page. Applicants holding ITI background or possessing 10th, 12th, Graduate, BBA/ MBA, Post Graduate can apply for the above-said jobs. We keep on updating both fresher as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest Graduate Jobs, MBA Jobs, Post Graduate Jobs and others.
Steps to Apply for ONGC Jobs
Here are the detailed steps for how candidates can apply for different positions in this organization:-
- Go to the official website: www.ongcindia.com
- Click on the Career section.
- Click on the link of a particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for ONGC Vacancy – ONGC Hiring
ONGC Limited Recruitment procedure covers written test, physical standard test and personal interview depending upon the requirement of the department. Bookmark this page to get all the latest ONGC Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking different PSU Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you with all the latest recruitments, Sarkari result, govt. jobs and upcoming Sarkari exams available in this organization.
Ans: ONGC is the largest crude oil and natural gas company in India. This largest natural gas company ranks 11th among global energy majors (Platts).This largest natural gas company ranks 11th among global energy majors (Platts) and highest profit-making company.
ONGC offers many excited opportunities for college students and recent graduate candidates. ONGC released the notification to fill Medical Officer, Manager, Director, Consultant and many more vacancies.
Candidates must be a citizen of India and for more details check our website. Please note, the eligibility criteria depends on the type of the post.
The candidate has to register online and fill up necessary details against each vacancy notified. Only those candidates who fulfil eligibility criteria of age, qualification and are accompanied with copies and testimonials are accepted.
Oil and Natural gas corporation Limited conducts Walk-in-Interview, Skill Test, Physical Standard Test etc. The procedure of selection may vary from post to post.