Northern Railway recruitment 2022
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 771 Specialist Doctors
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 53 Inspectors
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Assistant Surgeons
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Research Assistants
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
Get all the latest NR recruitment updates of Northern Railway. Follow this Government organisation the "Northern Railway recruitment" page for latest Govt NR Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for Northern Railway Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download Northern Railway Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming Northern Railway Job Opportunities.
Came into operation in 1952, Northern Railway (NR) is one of the seventeen railway zone in India with its headquarter at New Delhi. It covers eight states namely Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Uttaranchal and Uttar Pradesh and the Union Territory of Chandigarh as well as 5 divisions i.e Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad.
Job Prospects in NR – Eligibility Criteria
Northern Railway undertakes the recruitment of various profiles to hire human resource in the above-said departments through Railway Recruitment Cell. This organization released notifications for posts like Personnel Officer, Welder, Electrician, Turner, Painter, Carpenter, Ticket Collector, Train Operator, Trade Apprentice, Trackman, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer, Black Smith and many others. Apart from this, the railway conduct examination to recruit candidates from cultural and sports quota. Get all the newly announced Welder Jobs, Carpenter Jobs, Engineer Jobs notifications on this page. 10th, 12th, B.Sc/ M.Sc, BBA/ MBA, Diploma/ ITI, Graduate, Post Graduate or PG Diploma holders can apply for the above said posts. We keep on updating both fresher as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest B.Sc. Jobs, Post Graduation Jobs, Diploma/ ITI Jobs and others.
How to Apply for NR Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the employment button/ section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for NR Vacancy – NR Hiring
Northern Railway Recruitment procedure covers written test, physical test and interview depending on the requirement of the manpower. Bookmark this page to get all the latest NR Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking for Railway Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you with all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exam notification.
Ans: Northern Railway released the job notification for Apprentice, Station Master, MTS, Engineer, Assistant Loco Pilot, Clerk and many more. Candidates can check the latestgovtjobs Northern Railway recruitment page for recent updates.
Candidates must be a citizen of India and for more details check our website. Please note, the eligibility criteria depends on the type of post.
Candidates can apply through the official link on the recruitment page. The stepwise procedure to apply for the Northern Railway will be mentioned in the PDF. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying.
The Selection Procedure includes the Typing Test/ Computer Based Test/ Document Verification/ Medical Exam. The procedure of selection may vary from post to post.
The age limit of the Govt Jobs of the Northern Railway may be different according to the various posts. So candidates should always check the age limit given in the Notification PDF before applying.