National Metallurgical Laboratory recruitment 2022
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 921 Supervisor and Others
- BPSC Recruitment 2023 – 170461 School Teachers
- ITBP Recruitment 2023 – 81 Head Constables
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 255 Librarians
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 – 621 Sub Inspectors
- Indian Army Recruitment 2023 – 90 TES Posts
- TNPSC Recruitment 2023 – 245 Civil Judges
- NHAI Recruitment 2023 – 50 Deputy Managers
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 583 Excise Constables
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 – 129 Station Officers
Get all the latest NML recruitment updates of National Metallurgical Laboratory. Follow this Government organisation the "National Metallurgical Laboratory recruitment" page for latest Govt NML Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for NML Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download NML Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming National Metallurgical Laboratory Job Opportunities.
The National Metallurgical Laboratory, the third in the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) family of 38 laboratories. The foundation stone of NML was laid on November 21, 1946 by the first and only Governor General of independent India, Shri C. Rajagopalachari. Dr. Balraj Nijhawan set the pace for the rapid growth of the laboratory through the establishment of a no. of pilot plants and facilities and initiating research programmes.
Job Prospects in NML – Eligibility Criteria
National Metallurgical Laboratory provides lucrative job opportunities to the people who wish to work in this organization as Assistant, Stenographer, Scientist, Senior Scientist, Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, JRF/SRF and others. Get all newly announced Assistant Jobs, Scientist Jobs, Officer Jobs here on this page. Candidates holding qualifications like B.E/M.E, B.Tech/M.Tech, Ph.D, B.Sc/M.Sc, MCA and other relevant degree / diploma can apply for above said positions. Sarkari Naukri Updates informs both freshers as well as experienced candidates regarding B.Tech/M.Tech Jobs, Ph.D Jobs, M.Sc Jobs, MCA Jobs in NML.
How to Apply for NML Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: www.nmlindia.org
- Click on the Recruitment section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for NML Vacancy – NML Hiring
National Metallurgical Laboratory recruitment procedure covers written test, practical test and personal interview. Bookmark this page for all latest NML jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Jharkhand Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this institute. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.