National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis recruitment 2022
- TPSC Recruitment 2023 – 16 Election Inspectors
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 921 Supervisor and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 56 Food Safety Officers
- BPSC Recruitment 2023 – 170461 School Teachers
- NLC Recruitment 2023 – 500 Industrial Trainees
- ITBP Recruitment 2023 – 81 Head Constables
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 255 Librarians
- NHM MP Recruitment 2023 – 2877 Staff Nurses
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023 – 52 Faculty Posts
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 – 129 Station Officers
Get all the latest NIRT recruitment updates of National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis. Follow this Government organisation the "National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis recruitment" page for latest Govt NIRT Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for NIRT Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download NIRT Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming National Institute for Research in TuberculosisJob Opportunities.
Earlier recognized as Tuberculosis Research Centre (TRC), National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis was incorporated in 1956. It is a premier research institute located at Chennai. Being affiliated to Madras University, NIRT carries out its research operations under Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). To undertake studies, to provide information on the masses by the application of chemotherapy in the treatment of pulmonary TB are the main objective of the center.
Job Prospects in NIRT – Eligibility Criteria
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis offers jobs like Project Assistant Jobs, Project Manager Jobs, Manager Jobs, Technical Officer Jobs, Scientist Jobs, Driver Jobs, Administrative Assistant Jobs, Technologist Jobs, Data Entry Operator Jobs, Stenographer Jobs, Clinical Psychologist Jobs, Field Assistant Jobs, Staff Nurse Jobs. B.E., B.Tech., M.Tech., M.Sc, MBBS, Graduation, Post Graduation degree holders can apply for the above said posts. We keep on updating both fresher as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest MBBS Jobs, Graduation Jobs, B.Tech/ M.Tech Jobs and others.
How to Apply for NIRT Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: www.nirt.res.in
- Click on the Jobs section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection procedure for NIRT Vacancy – NIRT Hiring
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Recruitment procedure covers skill test and interview depending on the requirement of the manpower. Bookmark this page to get all the latest NIRT Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Research Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this institute. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.