National Institute of Oceanography recruitment 2022
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 921 Supervisor and Others
- BPSC Recruitment 2023 – 170461 School Teachers
- ITBP Recruitment 2023 – 81 Head Constables
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 255 Librarians
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 583 Excise Constables
- NHAI Recruitment 2023 – 50 Deputy Managers
- Indian Army Recruitment 2023 – 90 TES Posts
- TNPSC Recruitment 2023 – 245 Civil Judges
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 – 621 Sub Inspectors
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 – 129 Station Officers
Get all the latest NIO recruitment updates of National Institute of Oceanography. Follow this Government organisation the "National Institute of Oceanography recruitment" page for latest Govt NIO Jobs notifications.
The National Institute of Oceanography was established on 1st January 1966 following the International Indian Ocean Expedition i.e. IIOE in the 1960s. Headquartered at Dona Paula, Goa, NIO is one of the 37 constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research i.e CSIR. The institute has regional centres at Kochi, Mumbai, and Visakhapatnam.
Job Prospects in NIO – Eligibility Criteria
The National Institute of Oceanography is not only responsible for applied oceanographic research but also offers various job opportunities to the willing ones. NIO offers Research Assistant Jobs, Associate Jobs, Scientist Jobs, Research Fellow Jobs, and various other jobs. Candidates holding qualifications like Ph.D., M.E, M.Tech. and other Graduation, Post Graduation Degree or relevant experience holders can apply for the above positions. We timely update the job-seeking fresher as well as experienced applicants regarding the latest Ph.D. Jobs, Graduation Jobs, Post Graduation Jobs and much more.
How to Apply for NIO Jobs?
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: www.nio.org
- Click on the Recruitment section.
- Click on the link for job notification.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Candidates can also be required to send the hard copy of the application form to the organization.
Selection Process for NIO Vacancy – NIO Hiring
The National Institute of Oceanography recruitment process includes written tests, professional tests followed by personal interview. Keep checking this page to get all the latest NIO Jobs. If you are seeking Research Jobs or any other job, then you must check this page for daily job news in this organization. We are providing you with all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.
Ans: National Institute of Oceanography released the job notification for Project Assistant, Scientist, Director, SRF, JRF and many more. Candidates can check the latest govt jobs NIO recruitment page for recent updates.
Candidates must be a citizen of India and for more details check our website. Please note, the eligibility criteria depends on the type of post.
Candidates can apply through the official link on the recruitment page. The stepwise procedure to apply for the National Institute of Oceanography will be mentioned in the PDF. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying.
The Selection Procedure includes the Online Interview. The procedure of selection may vary from post to post.
The age limit of the Govt Jobs of the National Institute of Oceanography may be different according to the various posts. So candidates should always check the age limit given in the Notification PDF before applying.