National Council of Educational Research and Training recruitment 2022
|1||NCERT Declared Interview List for Recruitment of Assistant Professor (English)|
|2||NCERT Released Interview List for Recruitment of Associate Professor (English)|
|3||NCERT Interview List Out for Recruitment of Professor (English)|
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 67 Jr. Account Assistants
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2023 – 35 Faculty Posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 242 Account Assistants
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 244 Assistant Engineers
Get all the latest NCERT recruitment updates of National Council of Educational Research and Training. Follow this Government organisation the "National Council of Educational Research and Training recruitment" page for latest Govt NCERT Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download NCERT Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming NCERT Job Opportunities.
Set up in 1961 by GOI, National Council of Educational Research and Training is an autonomous body developed with an aim of consoling state & central govt. on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education. Acting as the nodal agency, NCERT achieves its goals of Universalisation of Elementary Education, coordinates research in areas related to school education, prepare and publish model textbooks, supplementary material, newsletters, journals and develops educational kits.
Jobs and Eligibility Criteria in NCERT
National Council of Educational Research and Training not only provides a wide spectrum of courses but is also a hub of job opportunities. This institute provides faculty teaching jobs like Professor Jobs, Assistant Professor Jobs, Lecturer Jobs, Project Scientist Jobs and Non-Teaching jobs like Project Assistant Jobs, Computer Typist Jobs, Junior Project Fellow Jobs, Consultant Jobs, Software Developer Jobs, DTP Operator Jobs, Semi Professional Assistant Jobs, SRF Jobs, Headmaster Jobs and much more. B.Com, M.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA, B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA and related Graduation/ Post Graduation degree holders can apply for the above positions. Candidates having work experience in the relevant field will be preferred. We keep on updating both fresher as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest M.Tech Jobs, Graduation Jobs, MBA Jobs and others.
Steps to Apply for NCERT Jobs
Here are the detailed steps for how candidates can apply for different positions in this organization:-
- Go to the official website: www.ncert.nic.in.
- Click on the employment button/ section.
- Click on the link of a particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for NCERT Hiring – NCERT Vacancy
National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment process covers written tests, professional tests followed by personal interview. Bookmark this page to get all the latest NCERT Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking different Research Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you with all the latest recruitments, Sarkari Result, govt. jobs and upcoming Sarkari exams available in this organization.