National Institute of Medical Statistics recruitment 2022
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 921 Supervisor and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 56 Food Safety Officers
- BPSC Recruitment 2023 – 170461 School Teachers
- ITBP Recruitment 2023 – 81 Head Constables
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 255 Librarians
- NHM MP Recruitment 2023 – 2877 Staff Nurses
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023 – 52 Faculty Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2023 – 20 Engineer Trainees
- THDC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Jr. Engineer Trainees
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 583 Excise Constables
Get all the latest NIMS recruitment updates of National Institute of Medical Statistics. Follow this Government organisation the "National Institute of Medical Statistics recruitment" page for latest Govt NIMS Jobs notifications.
Founded in 1977 to provide technical expertise in research methodology, data analysis, programme evaluation and mathematical modeling, National Institute of Medical Statistics has grown from a Division of Biostatistics in Indian Council of Medical Research to the greater heights. Providing latest methodologies in the field of biostatistics for project planning with a component of research, this institute has significantly contributed to sampling methodologies & has completed a number of projects of national importance. Identified as the National Nodal Agency, NIMS also provides consultancy to various users, researchers and scientists.
Job Prospects in ICMR-NIMS – Eligibility Criteria
The Institute release frequent notification for hiring the research & faculty profiles like Junior/ Senior Research Fellow (JRF/SRF), Research Associate, Psychologist/ Social Scientist, Consultant, Technical Assistant, Social Worker, Scientists, Assistant Professor. Get all the newly announced Consultant Jobs, Professor Jobs, Scientist Jobs here on this page. MD, MA, M.Sc, Ph.D. with required NET/GATE score and related Graduation/ Post Graduation degree holders can apply for the above positions. Sarkari Naukri Updates ensures both freshers as well as experienced candidates regarding MD/ MBBS Jobs, M.Sc Jobs, Ph.D. Jobs and many other jobs in ICMR-NIMS.
How to Apply for ICMR-NIMS Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: nims-icmr.nic.in
- Click on the Vacancies section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for ICMR-NIMS Vacancy – ICMR-NIMS Hiring
ICMR-National Institute of Medical Statistics recruitment process covers written test and personal interview for the selection of eligible manpower. Bookmark this page for all the latest and upcoming ICMR-NIMS Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Medical Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this institute. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.