Maharashtra Public Service Commission recruitment 2022
|MPSC Civil Judge Competitive Pre Exam 2020 Result
|MPSC Civil Engineering Service Main Exam Result
|MPSC Group-C Service Main Exam-2019 Final Result
|MPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Preliminary Exam Answer Key Out
Get all the latest MPSC recruitment updates of Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Follow this Government organisation the "Maharashtra Public Service Commission recruitment" page for latest Govt MPSC Jobs notifications.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is an autonomous body with head office located in Mumbai, established by Constitution of India for providing applicants with civil service jobs and advising Government of Maharashtra (GoM) on various service matters like formulation of recruitment rules, advise on promotions, deputations, nominations, transfers and disciplinary actions etc. MPSC’s major responsibilities include:-
- Conducting examinations for appointments in GoM and its allied organizations.
- Advising the state government on various issues.
- It holds departmental examinations.
Job Prospects in MPSC – Eligibility Criteria
The recruitment in state government and its various organizations is done by MPSC for various posts like Clerk Typist, Agricultural Officer, Assistant Motor Vehicle, Sub Inspector, Civil Judge, Forest Ranger, Forest Guard etc. There are 4 Main Examinations that are conducted by MPSC:-
- State Service Exam
- Forest Service Examination
- Agricultural Service Examination
- Maharashtra Engineering (Civil) Services Exam
Here you can find all upcoming MPSC recruitments and examination notifications for both fresher/experienced. Search for latest govt. jobs like 10th Jobs, 12th Jobs, Graduation Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Officer Jobs, Inspector Jobs etc. and apply accordingly.
How to Apply for MPSC Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Advertisements section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for MPSC Vacancy – MPSC Hiring
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment procedure includes written tests, professional tests followed by personal interview. Bookmark this page to get all the latest MPSC Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking for SPSC Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.