Ministry of Defence recruitment 2022
Get all the latest MOD recruitment updates of Ministry of Defence. Follow this Government organisation the "Ministry of Defence recruitment" page for latest Govt MOD Jobs notifications.
Ministry of Defence, coordinating body developed by Government of India, headed by Defence Minister is responsible for supervising all agencies and tasks of government relating to national security and Indian Armed Forces. The Principal function of the MOD is to obtain policy directions of the Government on all security related matters and communicating them for implementation to the Services Headquarters, Inter-Services Organisations, Research, and Development Organisations and Production Establishments. It has mainly 4 departments:-
- Department of Defence (DOD)
- Department of Ex-Serviceman Welfare (DESW)
- Department of Defence Production (DDP)
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
Job Prospects in MOD – Eligibility Criteria
There are various armed forces like Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, Indian Coast Guard, Assam Rifles, Central Reserve Police Force, Border Security Force, Sarashtra Seema Bal, Railway Protection Force and much more, come under the defence and primarily responsible for ensuring the territorial integrity of the nation. Get all the newly announced Clerk Jobs, Officer Jobs, Stenographer Jobs and others.
Ministry of Defence provides various positions like Multi Tasking Staff, Technician, Lower Division Clerk, Junior Research Fellow, Fireman, Tradesman Mate, Administrative Officer, Stenographer. Candidates with 10th pass, 12th pass, Graduate, Post Graduate, ME/ M.Tech, ITI can get a number of job as per their requirement with this department. We keep on updating both fresher as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest Graduate Jobs, ITI Jobs, M.Tech Jobs and others.
How to Apply for MOD Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: http://www.mod.nic.in/
- Click on the Recruitment section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for MOD Vacancy – Ministry of Defence Hiring
Ministry of Defence recruitment procedure covers written test, practical test and personal interview. Bookmark this page for the all latest Govt. Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Central Government Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.