Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission recruitment 2022
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 771 Specialist Doctors
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 53 Inspectors
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Assistant Surgeons
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Research Assistants
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
Get all the latest JERC recruitment updates of Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission. Follow this Government organisation the "Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission recruitment" page for latest Govt JERC Jobs notifications.
Dealing with generation, transmission, distribution, trading and use of electricity, Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission was formed by the Electricity Act 2003 with Headquarter at Delhi. The Commission is a two-member body responsible for regulation of the power sector in the state of Goa and Union Territories. Presently, Headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, JERC has shown continued business growth with enhanced financial and operational performance year by year.
Jobs Prospects in JERC – Eligibility Criteria
This financial company offers a wide range of scope for the job hunters on contract as well as on permanent basis by realizing notification for numerous positions. Candidates can apply for positions like Joint Director, Consultant, Advisor, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Principal, Bench Officer. Get all the newly announced Director Jobs, Consultant Jobs, Secretary Jobs here on this page. Fresher and experienced candidates who are CA, LLB, LLM, B.E, B.Tech, MCA, MBA or any other related degree/ diploma holders can apply for the above positions. Sarkari Naukri Updates inform both freshers as well as experienced candidates regarding CA Jobs, LLB/ LLM Jobs, B.E Jobs and many other jobs in JERC.
How to Apply for JERC Jobs
Here are the detailed steps for how candidates can apply for different positions in this organization:-
- Go to the official website: www.jercuts.gov.in
- Click on the employment button/ section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for JERC Hiring – JERC Vacancy
Joint Electricity Regulatory Commission recruitment procedure covers written test, practical test and personal interview. Bookmark this page for all latest JERC Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking different LLB/LLM Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you all the latest recruitments, Sarkari Result, govt. jobs and upcoming Sarkari Exams available in this institute.