Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad recruitment 2022
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 771 Specialist Doctors
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 53 Inspectors
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Assistant Surgeons
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Research Assistants
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
Get all the latest IIT (ISM) recruitment updates of Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad. Follow this Government organisation the "Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad recruitment" page for latest Govt IIT (ISM) Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download the Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming Indian Institute of Technology Job Opportunities.
Indian School of Mines formally opened in 1926 to train the manpower in mining activities and in 1967, the institution granted the status of a deemed university which is now known as the Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad. Since its establishment as IIT (ISM), the institute considerably expand its activities in the field of technical education.
Job Prospects in IIT (ISM) – Eligibility Criteria
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) provides lucrative job opportunities to the people who wish to work in IIT Jharkhand can get the chance to apply for various positions like Project Assistant, Attendant, Technician, Project Associate, Librarian, Project Manager, JRF, SRF, Project Engineer, Professor, Assistant Professor, and other allied areas. Get all the newly announced Assistant Jobs, Manager Jobs, Professor Jobs, Librarian Jobs, Engineer Jobs here on this page. Candidates can apply for the govt. jobs like B.Com/M.Com Jobs, BBA/MBA Jobs, B.E/M.E Jobs, M.Phil/Ph.D Jobs, B.Tech/M.Tech Jobs or other related Graduate/ Post Graduate Jobs.
How to Apply for IIT (ISM) Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: www.iitism.ac.in
- Click on the Recruitment section.
- Click on the link of a particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For an online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline applications, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for IIT (ISM) Vacancy – IIT (ISM) Hiring
This technological institute recruitment includes the simple process of interview. Sarkari Naukri aspirants can visit this page regularly to get upcoming Govt Jobs notifications issued by IIT (ISM) Jharkhand. Aspirants who are seeking IIT/IIM Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.
Ans: Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad released job notifications such as Software Developer, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician, Professor. So candidates can visit the IIT (ISM) Dhanbad recruitment page and if they are eligible for the job.
Candidates must be a citizen of India and for more details check our website. Please note, the eligibility criteria depends on the type of post.
Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for any job. The stepwise procedure to apply for the jobs will be mentioned in the PDF released by the Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad. Candidates can get the Official Link provided on the recruitment page.
The Selection Procedure includes the Screening Test, Trade Test, Main Exam, Interview and Document Verification. The procedure of selection may vary from post to post.
The age limit of the Govt Jobs of the Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad may be different according to the various posts. So candidates should always check the age limit given in the Notification.