Indian Army recruitment 2022
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 67 Jr. Account Assistants
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2023 – 35 Faculty Posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 242 Account Assistants
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 244 Assistant Engineers
Get all the latest Indian Army recruitment updates on Sarkari Naukri Updates. Follow this Government organisation the "Indian Army recruitment" page for latest Govt Job notifications.
Free Job Alert for Indian Army Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download Indian Army Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming Indian Army Job Opportunities.
Indian Army the largest unit of the Armed forces of India is land-based branch recruits, citizens of India, to ensure national security and integrity. It offers lucrative job opportunities to government job aspirants who have a keen desire to serve the nation. Army recruitment gives excellent career growth as well as job security in different fields like medical, engineering, technology, non-technical etc. for various departments.
Job Prospects in Indian Army – Eligibility Criteria
Bhartiya Sena recruits candidates through Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission. Through Permanent Commission, the selected person works until the retirement. On the other hand, those are selected by Short Service Commission (SSC) can work for some limited time which can be extended. After the selection, an officer achieves different ranks like Lieutenant, Captain, Major, Lt. Colonel, Colonel, Brigadier, Major General, Lt. General, General, Field Marshal based on their experience and skills through deputation. Indian Army releases notifications for the Engineers Jobs, Doctors Jobs, Technical Staff, Non-Technical Staff, Officer level entry etc. through the official website and employment newspaper. Job seekers with degrees like B.Tech., B.E., B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., MBBS, BDS can apply for an Indian Army Job in this reputed organization. We keep on updating both fresher as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest B.Tech Jobs, MBBS Jobs and others.
How to Apply for Indian Army Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the Careers section.
- Click on the link of a particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Vacancy – Indian Army Hiring
Indian Army recruitment procedure covers written test, practical test and personal interview. Bookmark this page for all latest Indian Army Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking for Indian Army Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you with all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification."
Ans: Indian Army released the job notification such as Soldier, Officer, Driver, Cook, Laboratory Attendant, MTS, Operator, Supervisor, Washerman etc. So candidates can visit the Indian Army recruitment page and if you are eligible for the job.
Candidates must be a citizen of India and for more details check our website. Please note, the eligibility criteria depends on the type of the post.
Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for any jobs. The stepwise procedure to apply for the jobs will be mentioned in the PDF released by Indian Army. Candidates can get the Official Link provided on the recruitment page.
The Selection Procedure includes the Written Test/ Trade Test, Medical Exam, PFT/ PMT, Document Verification. The procedure of selection may vary from post to post.
The age limit of the Govt Jobs of Indian Army may be different according to the various posts. So candidates should always check the age limit given the Notification.