Department of Posts recruitment 2022
|1||India Post Recruitment 2023 – 58 Staff Car Drivers|
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 67 Jr. Account Assistants
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2023 – 35 Faculty Posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 242 Account Assistants
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 244 Assistant Engineers
Get all the latest India Post recruitment updates of Department of Posts. Follow this Government organisation the "Department of Posts recruitment" page for latest Govt India Post Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for India Post Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download India Post Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming Indian Postal Circle Job Opportunities.
Established on 1 April 1854, Indian Postal Circle is a department of the post set up by the government of India under Ministry of Communication and Information Technology. By providing postal, mail, financial and courier and allied services, it gave a boost to the social economic development of the country. Besides it, India Post provides Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI), Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and various life insurance cover schemes.
Job Prospects in India Post – Eligibility Criteria
Indian Postal Circle gives an opportunity to the candidates to fulfill their dreams by choosing the right job as per knowledge and expertise. It offers various jobs like Skilled Artisan Jobs, Driver Jobs, Postal Assistant Jobs, Sorting Assistant Jobs, Accountant Jobs, Postman Jobs, Multi Tasking Staff Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Coordinator Jobs, Analyst Jobs, Officer Jobs and various other jobs. 10th pass, 12th pass, ITI, BA or other related Graduate/ Post Graduate degree holders can apply for the above discussed posts. Candidates having work experience in the relevant field will be preferred. We keep on updating both fresher as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest 10th pass Jobs, ITI Jobs, BA Jobs, Graduate Jobs and others. Get all the newly announced Post Office Recruitment notifications on this page.
How to Apply for India Post Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment Advertisement section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for India Post Vacancy – India Post Hiring
India Post Recruitment process consists of the test followed by the interview to select the required candidate. All the dreamers who aspire to step into Government Sector can bookmark this page for all the India Post Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking for Post Office Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.
Ans: Department of Posts released the job notification such as Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, MTS, Stenographer, Driver etc. So candidates can visit the Department of Posts recruitment page and if they are eligible for the job.
Candidates must be a citizen of India and for more details check our website. Please note, the eligibility criteria depends on the type of post.
Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for any jobs. The stepwise procedure to apply for the jobs will be mentioned in the PDF released by the Department of Posts. Candidates can get the Official Link provided on the recruitment page.
The Selection Procedure includes the Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview. The procedure of selection may vary from post to post.
The age limit of the Govt Jobs of Department of Posts may be different according to the various posts. So candidates should always check the age limit given in the Notification.