High Court of Punjab and Haryana recruitment 2022
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 67 Jr. Account Assistants
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2023 – 35 Faculty Posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 242 Account Assistants
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 244 Assistant Engineers
Get all the latest High Court of Punjab and Haryana recruitment updates on Sarkari Naukri Updates. Follow this Government organisation the "High Court of Punjab and Haryana recruitment" page for latest Govt Job notifications.
Earlier recognized with the name of Lahore High Court, The High Court of Punjab and Haryana was established on 21st March 1919. After independence, a separate High Court of Punjab was created which had jurisdiction over Indian Punjab, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, and Haryana. After the States Reorganization Act, 1956, the high court was renamed as the High Court of Punjab and Haryana.
Career Prospects in High Court of Punjab and Haryana – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates searching for jobs in the Clerical sector can apply for the various clerk job notifications released by the high court. They can also apply for other related positions like Stenographer, Senior Scale Stenographer, Advocate, and Judge. Besides it, the court notifies other lower-level positions such as Peon, Chowkidar, Mali, Sewak, Book Binder, Driver. Get all the newly announced Clerk Jobs, Stenographer Jobs, Driver Jobs notifications on this page. Senior Secondary or Higher Secondary pass, LLM, LLB, Bachelor degree, Master Degree holder can apply for the above posts. We keep on updating both fresher as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest 10th Pass Jobs, 12th Pass Jobs, LLB Jobs, and others.
How to Apply for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitments?
The detailed steps to be followed by the candidates are:-
- Firstly, go to the official website: www.highcourtchd.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitments section.
- Click on the link for job notification.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Candidates can also be asked to send the hard copy of the application form to the organization.
Selection Process for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Vacancy
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment process covers Written Examination, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview depending on the requirement of the manpower. Keep checking this page to get all the latest High Court of Punjab and Haryana Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Court Jobs or any other job can check this page for daily job news in this organization. We ensure that all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams get notified to all our users.
Ans: Punjab and Haryana HC Recruitment. High Court of Punjab and Haryana released a notification for Junior Stenographer, Driver, Judge, Officer, Clerk, Chowkidar etc. You can visit the website and if eligible for the job you can apply for it.
Candidates must be a citizen of India and for more details check our website. Please note, the eligibility criteria depends on the type of post.
First candidates should check the official notification released by the High Court of Punjab and Haryana. Check eligibility and apply only when you meet the eligibility criteria. Aspirants can join the High Court of Punjab and Haryana only when he/she qualifies in all the selection rounds set.
Candidates can apply for the High Court of Punjab and Haryana Jobs from the official link provided on the recruitment page. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for the job vacancy.
The selection procedure for applying for any post at the High Court of Punjab and Haryana may vary from post to post. Aspirants can join the job only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the recruiting agency.