University of Delhi recruitment 2022
|1||DU Recruitment 2023 – 106 Assistant Professors|
|2||DU Recruitment 2023 – 65 Assistant Professors|
|3||DU Recruitment 2023 – 89 Assistant Professors|
|1||DU Recruitment 2018 – 02 JRF and Laboratory Technician Posts|
|2||DU Recruitment April 2018 – 01 Research Associate Post|
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 67 Jr. Account Assistants
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2023 – 35 Faculty Posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 242 Account Assistants
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 244 Assistant Engineers
Get all the latest DU recruitment updates of University of Delhi. Follow this Government organisation the "University of Delhi recruitment" page for latest Govt DU Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for the University of Delhi Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download University of Delhi Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming University of Delhi Job Opportunities.
The University of Delhi is one of the pioneer universities in India with high standard in teaching and research. There are total 77 colleges under the DU that spread all over in Delhi territory out of which 65 colleges have liberal courses in humanities, science and social sciences and other are those run professional courses. The University is known for its excellence in the field of study and renowned staff from its establishment in 1922. At present thousands of employees working from junior level to officer grade level in main campuses and colleges under the university.
Jobs and Eligibility Criteria in DU
Aspirants who wish to gear up their career with this organization can opt a job as faculty or non-faculty like Professor, Assistant Professor, Reader, Clerk, Technical Support Staff, Librarian, Research Fellow, Lab Attendant, MTS or many other positions. Get all the newly announced Professor Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Librarian Jobs here on this page. Candidates holding qualifications like B.Ed, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.A, B.Com, BBA, M.Ed, M.Tech, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, MBA and other relevant degrees/ diploma holders can apply for above-said positions. Sarkari Naukri Blog informs both freshers as well as experienced candidates regarding B.Tech/ M.Tech Jobs, B.A/ M.A Jobs, BBA/ MBA Jobs and many other jobs in DU.
Steps to Apply for DU Jobs
Here are the detailed steps for how candidates can apply for different positions in this organization:-
- Go to the official website: www.du.ac.in.
- Click on the employment button/ section.
- Click on the link of a particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for DU Hiring – DU Vacancy
The University of Delhi Recruitment often publishes notifications to recruit eligible candidates for various and latest DU Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking different Universities/Colleges Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you with all the latest recruitments, Sarkari Result, govt. jobs and upcoming Sarkari Exams available in this University.
Ans: The University of Delhi released the job notification for Professor, Director, Librarian, Manager, Senior Research Fellow and many more. Candidates can check the latestgovtjobs University of Delhi recruitment page for recent updates.
Candidates must be a citizen of India and for more details check our website. Please note, the eligibility criteria depends on the type of post.
Candidates can apply through the official link on the recruitment page. The stepwise procedure to apply for the University of Delhi will be mentioned in the PDF. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying.
The Selection Procedure includes the Walk-in-Interview/ Interview. The procedure of selection may vary from post to post.
The age limit of the Govt Jobs of the University of Delhi may be different according to the various posts. So candidates should always check the age limit given in the Notification PDF before applying.