Department of School Education Punjab recruitment 2022
|1||DSE Punjab Master Cadre Written Exam Admit Card|
|2||DSE Punjab Master Cadre Teachers Exam Dates Out|
|3||Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card Released|
|1||DSE Punjab Master Cadre Posts Exam Answer Key|
- TPSC Recruitment 2023 – 16 Election Inspectors
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 921 Supervisor and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 56 Food Safety Officers
- BPSC Recruitment 2023 – 170461 School Teachers
- NLC Recruitment 2023 – 500 Industrial Trainees
- ITBP Recruitment 2023 – 81 Head Constables
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 255 Librarians
- NHM MP Recruitment 2023 – 2877 Staff Nurses
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023 – 52 Faculty Posts
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 – 129 Station Officers
Get all the latest Department of School Education Punjab recruitment updates on Sarkari Naukri Updates. Follow this Government organisation the "Department of School Education Punjab recruitment" page for latest Govt Job notifications.
Came into existence in 1969, the Department of School Education Mohali, Punjab promotes and develops school education in the state of Punjab. The department provides quality education to students from Class 1st to 12th. It also provides free uniforms and textbooks to students from class 1st to 8th. The recruitment of qualified teachers and other staff for the school is also the responsibility of this department.
Career Prospects in Department of School Education Punjab – Eligibility Criteria
Desirous applicants can apply for the various positions like PGT/ TGT, Guest Faculty, Legal Consultants, Coordinator, Apprentice Clerk, Computer Operator, Hardware Engineer, Stenographer, Technician, Data Entry Operator, Assistant Manager, Programmer, Administrative Assistant. Here on this page, you can get all the newly announced Teacher Jobs, Consultant Jobs, Clerk Jobs. Candidates with Graduate/ Post Graduate degree, B.Ed, TET, Law can get a number of jobs as per their interest in this department. Sarkari Naukri Blog informs both freshers as well as experienced candidates regarding B.Ed/ M.Ed Jobs, Diploma Jobs, Graduation Jobs and many other jobs in the Department of School Education Punjab.
How to Apply for the Department of School Education Punjab Jobs?
The detailed steps to be followed by the candidates are:-
- Go to the official website: www.ssapunjab.org
- Click on the Recruitments section.
- Click on the link of a particular advertisement you want to apply.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Candidates can also be required to submit the filled-in application form along with necessary documents to the organization.
Selection Process for the Department of School Education Punjab Vacancy
Department of School Education Punjab recruitment process covers written tests, practical tests, and personal interviews. Keep checking this page for all the latest Department of School Education Punjab Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking School Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this department. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Admit Cards, Sarkari Result, and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.
Ans: Department of School Education Punjab released the job notification for Primary Teacher, ETT Teacher, Lecturer, Master Cadre and many more. Candidates can check the latestgovtjobs DSE Punjab recruitment page for recent updates.
Candidates must be a citizen of India and for more details check our website. Please note, the eligibility criteria depends on the type of the post.
Candidates can apply through the official link on the recruitment page. The stepwise procedure to apply for the Department of School Education Punjab will be mentioned in the PDF. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying.
The Selection Procedure includes the Written Test and Document Verification. The procedure of selection may vary from post to post.
The age limit of the Govt Jobs of the Department of School Education Punjab may be different according to the various posts. So candidates should always check the age limit given the Notification PDF before applying.