Cochin Shipyard Limited recruitment 2022
|1||CSL Recruitment 2022 – 47 Driver and Operators|
|2||CSL Recruitment 2022 – 46 Workmen Posts|
|3||CSL Recruitment 2021 – 70 Engineer and Assistant|
|4||CSL Recruitment 2020 – 17 General Worker Posts|
|5||CSL Recruitment 2019 – 02 Project Officer Posts|
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 67 Jr. Account Assistants
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2023 – 35 Faculty Posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 242 Account Assistants
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 244 Assistant Engineers
Get all the latest CSL recruitment updates of Cochin Shipyard Limited. Follow this Government organisation the "Cochin Shipyard Limited recruitment" page for latest Govt CSL Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for CSL Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download CSL Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming Cochin Shipyard Limited Job Opportunities.
Incorporated in the year 1972, Cochin Shipyard Limited is a public sector shipyard and largest shipbuilding & maintenance facility in India. With Headquarters in Kochi, CSL has undergone a lot of modernization to adapt to the latest technology in shipbuilding & ship repair industry. The shipyard has developed adequate capabilities to handle complex and sophisticated repair jobs.
Jobs and Eligibility Criteria in CSL
The Cochin Shipyard Limited is not only responsible for the development of shipbuilding and ship repair industry but also offers various job opportunities to the willing ones. This organization provides Assistant Engineer Jobs, Management Trainee Jobs, Project Officer Jobs, Telephone Operator Jobs and various other jobs. Candidates holding qualifications like Diploma, B.Tech., MBA, BCA and other Graduation, Post Graduation Degree or relevant experience holders can apply for the above positions. We timely update the job-seeking fresher as well as experienced applicants regarding the latest B.Tech Jobs, MCA Jobs, Graduation Jobs, Post Graduation Jobs and much more.
Steps to Apply for CSL Jobs
Here are the detailed steps for how candidates can apply for different positions in this organization:-
- Go to the official website: www.cochinshipyard.com
- Click on the Career Section.
- Click on the link of a particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for CSL Hiring – CSL Vacancy
The Cochin Shipyard Limited recruitment procedure includes written tests, professional tests followed by personal interview. Bookmark this page to get all the latest CSL Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking different PSU Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you all the latest recruitments, Sarkari Result, govt. jobs and upcoming Sarkari Exams available in this organization.
Ans: CSL Offers jobs like Medical Officer, Assistant, Engineer, Workmen, Junior Technical Assistant, Draftsman, Technician/ Trade Apprentice, Safety Assistant, Assistant Administrative Officer, Accountant, Supervisor and many more.
Candidates can apply through the official link on the recruitment page. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for the job vacancy.
CSL conducts Walk-in-Interview, Online Test, Certificate Verification and Training for Apprentice. In Apprentice, the candidate shortlists according to the percentage of the marks obtained from the qualification.
Age limit in CSL may vary according to posts. For the Apprentice, the age limit will be given as per apprenticeship rules.
Candidate must be a Indian citizen. Candidates have 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation to apply for the respective posts. Experienced candidates can also apply in Cochin Shipyard Limited.