Central Railway recruitment 2022
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 67 Jr. Account Assistants
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2023 – 35 Faculty Posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 242 Account Assistants
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 244 Assistant Engineers
Get all the latest Central Railway recruitment updates on Sarkari Naukri Updates. Follow this Government organisation the "Central Railway recruitment" page for latest Govt Job notifications.
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have delegated the powers of recruitment to Group- D posts to the General Managers. In pursuance to this, Railway Recruitment Cell was opened in Central Railway. The Railway Recruitment Cell has been entrusted with the responsibility to make recruitment to all Group- D posts from open market.
Job Prospects in Central Railway – Eligibility Criteria
Central Railways undertake the recruitment of various profiles to hire human resource in various departments through Railway Recruitment Cell. This organization released notifications for jobs like Personnel Officer, Welder, Electrician Jobs, Turner, Painter, Carpenter, Ticket Collector, Train Operator, Trade Apprentice and many others. Apart from this, the railway conduct examination to recruit candidates from cultural and sports quota. 10th, 12th, B.Sc/ M.Sc, BBA/ MBA, Diploma/ ITI, Graduate, Post Graduate or PG Diploma holders can apply for the above said posts. We keep on updating both fresher as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest Graduate Jobs, MBA, M.Sc. and others. Get all the newly announced Railway Recruitment notifications on this page.
How to Apply for Central Railway Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for Central Railway Vacancy – Central Railway Hiring
Central Railway Recruitment procedure covers written test, skill test, document verification, medical examination and interview depending on the requirement of the department. Bookmark this page to get all the latest Central Railway Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Railway Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.
Ans: Central Railway Recruitment. Central Railway released a notification for Staff Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist, Doctors, Medical Officer, Carpenter, Welder, Machinist etc. You can visit the website and if eligible for the job you can apply for it.
Candidates must be a citizen of India and for more details check our website. Please note, the eligibility criteria depends on the type of the post.
First candidates should check the official notification released by the Central Railway. Check eligibility and apply only when you meet the eligibility criteria. Aspirants can join the Central Railway only when he/she qualifies in all the selection rounds set.
Candidates can apply for Central Railway Jobs from the official link provided on the recruitment page. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for the job vacancy.
Selection Procedure for applying for any post of the Central Railway may vary post to post. Aspirants can join the job only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the recruiting agency.