Bihar Public Service Commission recruitment 2022
|1||BPSC Recruitment 2023 – 170461 School Teachers|
|1||BPSC Judicial Services Main Exam Result Out|
|2||BPSC APO Competitive Exam Result Released|
|3||BPSC 31st Judicial Services (Prelims) Exam Result|
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 921 Supervisor and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 56 Food Safety Officers
- BPSC Recruitment 2023 – 170461 School Teachers
- ITBP Recruitment 2023 – 81 Head Constables
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 255 Librarians
- NHM MP Recruitment 2023 – 2877 Staff Nurses
- TNPSC Recruitment 2023 – 245 Civil Judges
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 – 621 Sub Inspectors
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 – 129 Station Officers
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 583 Excise Constables
Get all the latest BPSC recruitment updates of Bihar Public Service Commission. Follow this Government organisation the "Bihar Public Service Commission recruitment" page for latest Govt BPSC Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for BPSC Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download BPSC Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming Bihar Public Service Commission Job Opportunities.
A body created by the constitution of India, Bihar Public Service Commission came into existence on 1 April 1949 under the chairmanship of Shri Rajandhari Sinha. Advising the state government in the matters relating to the pension scheme, reimbursement of legal expenses, the appointment of officers is the main objectives of this commission. BPSC conducts a competitive examination for the appointment of certain posts as per the need.
Job Prospects in BPSC – Eligibility Criteria
Bihar Public Service Commission imparts a wide variety of jobs on the basis of direct as well as on promotional basis in profiles like Extension Officer, Economic Investigator, Field Publicity Officer, Royalty Inspector, Town Planning Assistant, Panchayat Secretary, Assistant Audit Officer, Accounts Officer, Technical Assistant, Assistant Engineer. Besides it, Teaching/ Faculty, Engineer Jobs, Medical Jobs, Stenographer Jobs are also offered by the commission. 12th pass, M.Tech, Ph.D., Graduation, Post Graduation Degree from recognized university remains the minimum qualification for applying for the above-mentioned posts. We keep on updating both fresher as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest M.Tech Jobs, Ph.D. Jobs, Graduation Jobs and others.
How to Apply for BPSC Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for BPSC Vacancy – BPSC Hiring
BPSC Recruitment process covers written tests, professional tests followed by personal interview. Bookmark this page to get all the latest BPSC Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking for PSC Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.
Ans: The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is created by the Constitution of India to select candidates for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants.
Only Indian citizens can apply in BPSC. Candidates have B.E/ B.Tech/ Ph.D/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Graduation/ M.Tech to apply for the respective posts in BPSC.
BPSC Offers jobs like Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Principal, Head of Department, Associate Professor, Director, Assistant Engineer etc.
The minimum and the maximum age limit varies from post to post. Please note, the eligibility criteria depends on the type of the post. For more details check our website.
Candidates should ensure their eligibility at the time of applying online. Our portal provides a link to apply online. After applying online, BPSC conducts Academic Background, Written test and Interview. Finally, candidates can join the BPSC only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process.