Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi recruitment 2022
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 67 Jr. Account Assistants
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2023 – 35 Faculty Posts
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 242 Account Assistants
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 244 Assistant Engineers
Get all the latest AUD recruitment updates of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi. Follow this Government organisation the "Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi recruitment" page for latest Govt AUD Jobs notifications.
Came into existence in 2007 and notified in July 2008, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University was established through an Act of Legislature by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi. AUD is a unitary university that has its main focus on research and higher learning in the areas of Humanities, Liberal Studies, and Social Sciences. The university focuses on the different areas of knowledge and encourages professional specialization.
Job Prospects in AUD – Eligibility Criteria
AUD offers research, postgraduate and undergraduate programmes at its different campus. The university reveals frequent notification for the hiring of the manpower as per the need. Faculty, as well as nonfaculty positions like Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Director, Programme Manager, Research Assistants, Office Assistant, are the profiles released by the university. Get all the newly announced Professor Jobs, Librarian Jobs, Director Jobs, Manager Jobs, Assistant Jobs here on this page. MA, M.Sc, B.Lib, Ph.D. and related Graduation/ Post Graduation degree holders can apply for the above positions. Sarkari Naukri Blog informs both freshers as well as experienced candidates regarding M.A Jobs, M.Sc Jobs, Ph.D. Jobs, Graduation Jobs and many other jobs in AUD.
How to Apply for AUD Jobs?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for a job:-
- Firstly, go to the official website: www.aud.ac.in
- Click on the Careers section.
- Select a particular advertisement for which you want to apply.
- Read and follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- You will have to send all the relevant documents with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement in the case of an offline application.
Selection Procedure for AUD Vacancy – AUD Hiring
Here on this page, Sarkari Naukri aspirants can get notifications issued by Ambedkar University from time to time and can apply according to their expertise and interest. Aspirants who are seeking Universities Jobs or any other job can check this page for daily job news in this organization. We are providing you all the latest Govt. Jobs, Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification and Sarkari Result.