Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Recruitment Test Dates for recruitment to 421 posts of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), M/o Labour and Employment. The Test will be held on 09-05-2021 (Sunday) (FN) (10:00 A.M to 12:00 Noon). The Recruitment Test will now be held at 72 centres across India. 49 centres having available capacity will be opened in the first phase.
|Date and Time||Subject and Subject Code|
|09 May 2021|
Time – 10:00 A.M to 12:00 Noon
|General Ability Test (01)|
Scheme of Test:- The test will be of two hours duration. All questions will carry equal marks. The test will be an objective type with multiple choices of answers. The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English. The Test will carry a maximum of 300 marks and there will be a penalty for the wrong answer.
- Candidates reporting time at the test centre is 1 hour before the commencement of the test.
- Entry into the venue will be closed 10 minutes before the test.
- Candidates must bring a hard copy of the admit card at the time of the test.
- The Candidate must take the Test only at the Test Venue indicated in the Admit Card only.
- No candidate shall be allowed to go to the toilet during the last 30 minutes of the Test.
- The candidates are advised to bring their own Black Ballpoint pen.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the TEST Halls.
- The OMR Sheet will be supplied by the Invigilator of the TEST Hall. The candidate will not be provided any separate sheet for rough work.
- Wearing of Masks/ face cover is mandatory for all candidates.
- The candidate may carry his/ her own hand sanitiser (small size) in a transparent bottle.
- Candidates to follow COVID-19 norms of ‘Social Distancing’ as well as ‘Personal Hygiene’ inside the Rooms as well as premises of the venue.
- Travelling and other expenses must be borne by the candidate himself/ herself.
Click Here – For UPSC Updates