IDBI Bank has entered into MoU with Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited (Manipal), Bengaluru and Nitte Education International Private Limited (Nitte) Greater Noida to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade-A. IDBI Bank invites young, dynamic graduates for 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) comprising of 9 months of classroom studies at campus and 3 months of internship at IDBI Bank’s branches. After successful completion of the course, the candidates will be awarded a PGDBF certificate and will be inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade-A. The allotment of candidates will depend on the number of candidates selected from the respective states.
Candidates can check the following specific criteria before applying:-
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager Grade-A|
|Number of Seats||650|
|Age Limit||Minimum 21 – Maximum 28 years|
|Essential Qualification||A Graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD).|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates|
Rs. 1000 for all others
Payment of Fees – Online Mode Only
|Selection Procedure||Online Test and Interview|
|Programme Fees||Programme fees for this Course will be Rs.3,50,000/- plus GST to be paid by the students|
|Stipend (during the training)||During the Training Period (9 Months) – Rs. 2,500/- per month|
During the Internship Period (3 Months) – Rs.10,000/- per month
|Closing Date of Online Application||22-08-2021|
|Date of online Test (Tentative)||04-09-2021|
- Applications should be submitted only through the online mode through IDBI Bank’s website.
- Applicants would not be allowed for the online tests and personal interviews without the online call letter.
- The application should be filled only in English.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers.
- The online test for the IDBI Bank-PGDBF would be held at Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi – NCR, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai/ Thane, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam etc.
- The candidates are advised to visit IDBI Bank’s website tentatively after 27-08-2021 to download their call letters by entering their registration number and password.
- Initial appointment in the post of Assistant Manager will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining the Bank.