All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS) has released the tentative interview schedule for the posts of Antenatal Medical Officer and Deputy Medical Superintendent posts. All such candidates who have qualified for the interview round can attend the interview on 27-04-2021 (11:00 onwards) at Director’s Board Room, 1st Floor, Administrative Block, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. The candidate may appear for the interview physically or can join through video conferencing.
The candidates are required to email (email@example.com) their choice for attending the interview either physically or through video conference before 15-04-2021 (05:00 PM). Candidates can attend the Interview physically with original documents for document verification at 9:30 AM (27-04-2021). To join the Interview through video conference, candidates are required to click on the hyperlink to be sent by the IT Cell/ Recruitment Cell of this institute in due course of time.
- Submission of NOC for those candidates who are in Govt. Service (including AIIMS Employees) is mandatory.
- Candidates are required to send NOC the before 15-04-2021 (05:00 P.M) through email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No TA/DA shall be provided for this purpose.
- The face of the candidate should be clearly visible in a prominent manner at the time of the interview through Video Conferencing.
- No mask to be used while appearing for the interview through Video Conferencing.
- A High-speed internet connection to be used by the candidates to avoid any interruption.
- Candidates opting for an Interview by physical mode are requested to adhere to the COVID Management Guidelines issued by both the Central and State Government.
- The decision in this regard by the Competent Authority of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar will be final.
Click to View – AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment updates