West Bengal Police recruitment 2022
|1||WB Police Agragami Provisional Selection List Out|
|2||WB Police Agragami Written Exam Result Out|
|3||WB Police Sub-Inspector Personality Test Result Out|
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 921 Supervisor and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 56 Food Safety Officers
- BPSC Recruitment 2023 – 170461 School Teachers
- ITBP Recruitment 2023 – 81 Head Constables
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 255 Librarians
- NHM MP Recruitment 2023 – 2877 Staff Nurses
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023 – 52 Faculty Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2023 – 20 Engineer Trainees
- THDC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Jr. Engineer Trainees
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 583 Excise Constables
Get all the latest WB Police recruitment updates of West Bengal Police. Follow this Government organisation the "West Bengal Police recruitment" page for latest Govt WB Police Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for WB Police Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download WB Police Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming West Bengal Police Job Opportunities.
During the British Raj, WB Police was established under provisions of the Police Act 1861. The vision of the WB Police is to apply the law fairly and firmly in order to prevent and detect crime and bring to justice those who break the law.
Job Prospects in WB Police – Eligibility Criteria
West Bengal Police provides number of job opportunities to the people who wish to work in this organization as Inspector, Constable, Forest Guard, Assistant Engineer, Clerk, Software Developer and many others. Get all the newly announced Constable, Clerk, Inspector and many other job notifications here on this page. Candidates holding qualifications like 10th pass, 12th Pass, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA, M.Sc and another relevant degree/ diploma holders can apply for the above-said positions. Sarkari Naukri Blog informs both freshers as well as experienced candidates regarding 12th Pass, Graduation, B.Sc and many other jobs in WB Police.
Steps to Apply for WB Police Jobs
Here are some detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the Official Website: www.policewb.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment section.
- Select a particular advertisement you want to apply.
- Read and Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online, candidate must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline, candidate should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for WB Police Vacancy – WB Police Hiring
West Bengal Police Recruitment procedure covers written test, practical test and personal interview. Bookmark this page for all the latest West Bengal Police Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking for Police Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you with all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.
Ans: West Bengal Police Recruitment. WB Police Department releases notifications for Constable, Inspector, SI, ASI, Tailor, Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Cobbler (Mochi), Driver, Barber, Lab Technician, Dhobi, Mess Servant, Welder, etc. Posts. You can find all the latest vacancies in West Bengal Police on latestgovtjobs.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit varies from post to post. Please note, the eligibility criteria depends on the type of the post. For more details check our website.
First candidates should check the official notification released by the Police Department. Check eligibility and apply only when you meet the eligibility criteria. After applying department will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam/ test. Finally, aspirants can join the job only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the recruiting agency.
The WB Police Bharti selection process involves the Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Medical Standard Test, Personal Interview and Document Verification rounds. The procedure of selection may vary from department to department.
Candidates who are eligible as per West Bengal Police eligibility criteria can apply for WB Police Job Vacancy from the official link provided on the recruitment page. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for West Bengal Police Jobs.