Indo Tibetan Border Police Force recruitment 2022
|1||ITBP Recruitment 2021 – Specialist Doctors and GDMO|
|2||ITBP Recruitment 2018 – 03 Speech Therapist, Special Educator and Psychologist Posts|
|3||ITBP Recruitment 2018 – 42 GDMOs and Specialist Doctors Posts|
|1||ITBP Constable (Tradesman) Written Test Admit Card|
|1||ITBP Constable (Animal Transport) Written Test Answer Key Released|
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 771 Specialist Doctors
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 53 Inspectors
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Assistant Surgeons
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Research Assistants
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
Get all the latest ITBP recruitment updates of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force. Follow this Government organisation the "Indo Tibetan Border Police Force recruitment" page for latest Govt ITBP Jobs notifications.
Free Job Alert for ITBP Recruitment and get latest Job Vacancies Updates on this page. Download ITBP Recruitment Official Notification here. Apply Online. Keep visiting this page to know more about Upcoming Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Job Opportunities.
Formed in 1962, under the CRPF Act, Indo Tibetan Border Police Force is deployed in border guarding duties from the Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jachep La in Arunachal Pradesh covering 3488 km of Indo-China Border. For ensuring the security of the borders of India and for matters connected therewith, ITBP is trained in civil medical camp, disaster management, nuclear, biological and chemical disasters.
Jobs and Eligibility Criteria in ITBP
Interested candidates can gear up their career with numerous opportunities for their desired job with Indo Tibetan Border Police Force in the profiles like Constable, Sub-Inspector, Deputy Judge, Inspector, Translator and Deputy Superintendent of Police. Get all the newly announced Constable Jobs, Superintendent Jobs, Inspector Jobs notifications on this page. Matriculation/ 10th is the minimum qualification for eligibility to apply for constables. For profiles like Sub Inspectors and Deputy Superintendent of Police, one requires a bachelor degree from a recognized university. We keep on updating both fresher as well as experienced candidates regarding the latest 10th Pass Jobs, 12th Pass Jobs, Graduation Jobs and others.
Steps to Apply for ITBP Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment section.
- Click on the link of the particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for ITBP Vacancy – ITBP Hiring
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment procedure covers written test, physical test and document verification depending on the requirement of the manpower. Bookmark this page to get all the latest ITBP Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Indian Defence Jobs, Police Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.