Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar recruitment 2022
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 921 Supervisor and Others
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 56 Food Safety Officers
- BPSC Recruitment 2023 – 170461 School Teachers
- ITBP Recruitment 2023 – 81 Head Constables
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 255 Librarians
- NHM MP Recruitment 2023 – 2877 Staff Nurses
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2023 – 52 Faculty Posts
- THDC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Jr. Engineer Trainees
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 583 Excise Constables
- TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 – 129 Station Officers
Get all the latest IIT Gandhinagar recruitment updates of Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar. Follow this Government organisation the "Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar recruitment" page for latest Govt IIT Gandhinagar Jobs notifications.
Founded in 2008, the Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is an engineering education institution established by the Government of India. Project-oriented learning, adopting an interdisciplinary approach and promoting critical thinking are the main focused areas of this technological institute. With the motto “Where the mind is without Fear”, IIT Gandhinagar offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses to its students with excellence.
Job Prospects in IIT Gandhinagar – Eligibility Criteria
Govt. Jobs dreamers can get the chance to apply for various positions like Project Assistant, Attendant, Technician, Project Associate, Librarian, Project Manager, JRF, SRF, Project Engineer, Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor notified by IIT. Get all the newly announced Professor Jobs, Engineer Jobs, Librarian Jobs here on this page. Candidates with B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA, B.E, M.E, Ph.D., M.Tech, B.E, B.Tech or other related Graduate/ Post Graduate degree can apply for the above said posts. An applicant with knowledge of programming and statistical software such as SPSS, STATA will be preferred. Sarkari Naukri Blog informs both freshers as well as experienced candidates regarding B.E/ M.E Jobs, B.Tech/ M.Tech Jobs, Ph.D. Jobs and many other jobs in IIT Gandhinagar.
How to Apply for IIT Gandhinagar Jobs?
Following steps need to be followed by the candidates:-
- Firstly, go to the official website: www.iitgn.ac.in
- Click on the Jobs section.
- Click on the link of a particular job advertisement for which you want to apply.
- Read the job details and start applying as per the instructions given in the advertisement.
- If the application process is online, one must apply through the link given for the online application.
- If the application process is offline, one should send all the relevant documents with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for IIT Gandhinagar Vacancy – IIT Gandhinagar Hiring
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar recruitment procedure covers written tests, practical tests, and personal interviews. Bookmark this page for all the latest IIT Gandhinagar Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking IIT Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this institute. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.