Eastern Railway recruitment 2022
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 80 Assistant Surgeons
- JSSC Recruitment 2023 – 2855 PG Teachers
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 53 Inspectors
- JPSC Recruitment 2023 – 771 Specialist Doctors
- MPPSC Recruitment 2023 – 181 Principal and Others
- KPSC Recruitment 2023 – 47 Inspector Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Assistant Surgeons
- APSC Recruitment 2023 – 25 Research Assistants
- OPSC Recruitment 2023 – 391 Executive Engineers
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 – 9212 Constables
Get all the latest ER recruitment updates of Eastern Railway. Follow this Government organisation the "Eastern Railway recruitment" page for latest Govt ER Jobs notifications.
With the collaboration of the East Indian Railway and Nagpur Railway, Eastern Railway came into existence on 14 April 1952. Having its headquarters at Kolkata (West Bengal), ER is regarded as one of the high-tech and largest zone of Indian Railway. With its divisions in Sealdah, Asansol, Malda and Howrah, it covers the wide route of more than 1424 kilometers.
Job Prospects in ER – Eligibility Criteria
Eastern Railways undertakes the recruitment of various Group-C & D vacancies through Railway Recruitment Cell. Frequently, this organization released notifications for numerous positions like Personnel Officer, Trackman, Ticket Collector, Train Operator and many others. Get all the newly announced Officer Jobs, Trackman Jobs, Inspector Jobs here on this page. Apart from this, the railway conduct examination to recruit candidates from culture and sports quota. 10th,12th, Graduate, Postgraduate and Diploma Holder can apply for the above-mentioned profiles. Sarkari Naukri Updates ensures both freshers as well as experienced candidates regarding 12th Pass Jobs, Diploma Jobs/ ITI, Graduation Jobs and many other jobs in ER.
How to Apply for ER Jobs
Here are the detailed steps to be followed by the candidates:-
- Go to the official website: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the employment button/ section.
- Click on the link of particular advertisement you want to apply for.
- Follow the instructions given in the detailed advertisement.
- For online application, one must apply through the online link given for the application.
- For offline application, one should send all the particulars with bio-data/ prescribed proforma to the address given in the advertisement.
Selection Procedure for ER Vacancy – ER Hiring
Eastern Railway recruitment process covers written test and personal interview for the selection of eligible manpower. Bookmark this page for all the latest and upcoming ER Jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Railway Jobs or any other can check this page for daily job news in this organization. Here we provide you all the latest Recruitment Updates, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs and Upcoming Sarkari Exams notification.