- 10th pass/ 12th pass/ ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Com
- Assam , Bihar, Gujarat, West Bengal, UP, Haryana, Odisha
- Uttar Pradesh
- 12th pas/ Diploma/ ITI/ B.Ed/ B.Sc/ MCA/B.Tech/ M.Ed/ D.M/ M.Ch./ DNB
- CA (inter)/ICWAI (inter)/CS/ Diploma/ Degree/ Post Graduate Degree/Diploma
- CA / CMA/ Diploma/ MBBS
- CA/ Graduate/ Post Graduate
- 12th pass/ Bachelor Degree
- 12th pass/ Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree
- 12th pass/ CA/ ICWA (CMA)/ Diploma/ Graduation/ MBA/ M.Com/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MCA/ LLB
- 10th pass/ Diploma/ ITI/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ CA/ M.Com
- 10th pass/ CA/ CWA/ CMA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MBBS degree/ PG Diploma/ B.Com/ M.Com/ MCA
- 10th pass/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.E./B.Tech/ LLB/ B.A/ M.A
- Himachal Pradesh
- 10th pass/ 12th pass/ Diploma/ ITI/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.Com/ LLB
- 6th pass/ 7th pass/ 8th pass/ 10th pass/ 12th pass/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ Graduation/ CA (Inter)/ ICWA (Inter)/ Post-Graduate Degree/ MD/ DNB/ MBA/ M.Ch/ MS
- 12th pass/ Graduation/ MBA/ M.A/ MCA/ CA/ CMA/ B.Com
- 12th pass/ ITI/ Diploma/ Graduation
- Tamil Nadu
- Diploma/ CA/ ICWA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ M.Com/ MBA
- Master’s Degree/ Bachelor Degree/ B.Ed/ B.P. Ed/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com
Government Accountant Jobs in India – Govt. Accountant Vacancies – Latest Updates
Accounting field grows challenging and exciting day by day with the growth of the economy and new businesses in the country. There are a vast number of accountant jobs in India available if you are aspiring to work in this field. Here on this page, you can find a plethora of Govt. Accountant Vacancies.
An accountant is a person whose job is to prepare or inspect financial accounts, statements, and other financial reports to assess the accuracy of procedural standards of the Company. It involves disclosure of the financial information that helps taxpayers and authorities to decide how they can allocate the resources. Find the Latest Updates of Accounting Jobs on this page.
Career scope as an Accountant – New Govt. Job Openings – Accountancy Jobs for Freshers
If you have a good knowledge of finance and monetary aspects in depth then there is a chance of employment in different government departments, offices, and firms. Govt. sector provides an excellent career scope as an accountant in organizations like MECL, APPSC, UPPCL, UIDAI, NALCO, RITES, OIDB, etc. which timely release notifications to hire eligible candidates.
To meet the needs of the financial department of the government companies, every year a number of job opportunities released in Employment Newspaper. Job Seekers looking for B.Com Jobs, M.Com Jobs, CA Jobs, etc. along with software skills of Tally, Microsoft Office can opt good positions in various Govt. Institutions, Governing Bodies, PSUs, and State/Central departments with handsome salary.
Eligibility Criteria – Indian Audit and Accounts Service (IAAS) Exam – Accountancy Courses
To get enrolled in Indian Accounting services, one must be a citizen of India and have at least a graduate degree in commerce or finance. Candidates who seek CA Jobs, Accounts Assistant Jobs can apply for the entrance exams conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants in India every year. Apart from this Institute of Cost Accountants in India also conducts examination yearly to impart education among new accountants.
Besides the above-mentioned examinations, those who wish to start their career in civil services of India as an accountant can appear for the written test specially conducted for Indian Audit and Accounts Service (IAAS). Age Limit for accounting jobs is generally between 21 to 30 years. However, in some cases relaxation is given as per the requirement.
Why Sarkari Naukri Updates for Accountant Job Notifications
Sarkari Naukri Updates is one stop destination that provides its users all the government jobs in this sector as soon as they released. Our team of experts understands the requisites of the manpower in this field. We keep our eyes on any new job opening and notify our users about Upcoming Vacancies – Latest CA Recruitments.